Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Imperius is the Newest Heroes of the Storm Brawler - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2019 in Videos Discussion

imageImperius is the Newest Heroes of the Storm Brawler - MMORPG.com

After an inglorious reveal late last week, the Heroes of the Storm team has released the Imperius Spotlight video that shows him to be an all-out brawler. The video showcases his abilities and provides a bit of background lore about the Leader of the Angiris Council and the Aspect of Valor.

Read the full story here

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Looks awesome... too bad I stopped playing the game.

Anyone else noticed the lack of any passion in Kevin's voice while he was talking about the hero? Usually he sounds cheerful and now he just sounded bland and unemotional.

I wonder how many more heroes they have in development that are half done or pretty much done. Wondering because we all know that those are probably the last heroes we will see getting added.

Btw LoL added an extra rank "iron" and made new accounts start from there to avoid potatoes getting placed in higher ranks... I wonder where from they learned that it's a bad idea to just handout ranks? "stares at HotS Master/Diamond ranks"
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Can also be that LoL is so toxic that anyone new to the game has half a match and then uninstall... =P

But i think that any lack of enthusiasm probably stems from people.. well... not being all that enthusiastic right now. How ever you cut it, the team was gutted and stretched thin.

Time will tell if they managed to bounce back.

This have been a good conversation

• handheldhandheld Member UncommonPosts: 120

Looks awesome... too bad I stopped playing the game.

Anyone else noticed the lack of any passion in Kevin's voice while he was talking about the hero? Usually he sounds cheerful and now he just sounded bland and unemotional.

I wonder how many more heroes they have in development that are half done or pretty much done. Wondering because we all know that those are probably the last heroes we will see getting added.

Btw LoL added an extra rank "iron" and made new accounts start from there to avoid potatoes getting placed in higher ranks... I wonder where from they learned that it's a bad idea to just handout ranks? "stares at HotS Master/Diamond ranks"

He said I believe on twitter or reddit that he was sick when he did this one.
    Xingbairong
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well seeing how little time and thought they put into these,Blizzard has now equaled Chris Roberts for fastest cash shop gaming.Keep those ships coming Chris and keep those heroes coming Blizzard,nothing more important to gaming than cash shops.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Because no other MOBA has ever just squirted out heroes now have they... .. . Oh wait.

Now i would guess that this guy had poor timing and was brought out in a bad way.... But Blizzard at least have a working game.. =P

This have been a good conversation

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    The model looks kinda weird, is it just me?