Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The guy that posted the bullying post on LOL forums has been suspended till 1st january 2019

124»

Comments

• katarnrulkatarnrul Member UncommonPosts: 51
    lahnmir said:
    cheyane said:
    Watch for part three where he starts a thread about the people on these forums being mean to him. His motto is "never wrong".
    Its an interesting phenomenon though, this whole victim and blame shifting, and he isn’t the first to do it too. It does seem to be on the rise lately.

And lol @MadFrenchie , I’ll get you for that! Perhaps force you to play Atlas  :p

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

A lot of players complain about Riot Games punished them unfairly. I just show their posts.
    Gdemami
  • katarnrulkatarnrul Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Hashbrick said:
    katarnrul said:
    Hashbrick said:
    OP 100% "the guy"

You are going way to detailed into "thinking" their mindset.  Just tell us you got banned and you think it was unreasonable.  It's like the whole "my brother used my account" argument.

That being said, ban was deserved by all context and not even long even to complain about, move on.

I'm not the guy. Ban deserved? lol Are you on of Riot Games pussy staff hiding behind a player account?

Go any forums or games, and see who get ban for calling someone a bigot to a person insulting them lmao.
    Ya hi I'm Riot Pussy Staff here.  Going to clock in for the day, being a pussy staff isn't easy. Been here since 2005 but somehow posted disguised as a pussy staff member.

I wish I was so I could permanently ban you from everything Riot owns and operates. Take a lesson here, GROW THE FUCK UP!
    A self proclaimed pussy telling me to grow haha. Congrats keyboard warrior lmao.

Gdemami
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    This thread went full-on troll mode.

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    katarnrul said:
    Hashbrick said:
    katarnrul said:
    Hashbrick said:
    OP 100% "the guy"

You are going way to detailed into "thinking" their mindset.  Just tell us you got banned and you think it was unreasonable.  It's like the whole "my brother used my account" argument.

That being said, ban was deserved by all context and not even long even to complain about, move on.

I'm not the guy. Ban deserved? lol Are you on of Riot Games pussy staff hiding behind a player account?

Go any forums or games, and see who get ban for calling someone a bigot to a person insulting them lmao.
    Ya hi I'm Riot Pussy Staff here.  Going to clock in for the day, being a pussy staff isn't easy. Been here since 2005 but somehow posted disguised as a pussy staff member.

I wish I was so I could permanently ban you from everything Riot owns and operates. Take a lesson here, GROW THE FUCK UP!
    A self proclaimed pussy telling me to grow haha. Congrats keyboard warrior lmao.

Hi self proclaimed pussy HEREEEEE!!!!  MASSIVE LEGEND!
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
This discussion has been closed.