Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Monster Hunter: World x Assassin's Creed Collab Arrives as a New Year's Surprise

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMonster Hunter: World x Assassin's Creed Collab Arrives as a New Year's Surprise

Capcom has released a new video that showcases a collaboration between Monster Hunter: World and the Assassin's Creed franchise. While we already knew that The Witcher crossover content is to arrive with the Iceborne expansion in late 2019, the Assassin's Creed content comes as a bit of a surprise. The Assassin's Creed collab will be available through January 10th for console players and will come to PC "at a later date".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    This could be either really bad or bloody awesome.
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I'm not a fan of crossovers in general tbh. I find it cheapens both IPs.
    [Deleted User]
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I really don't get the crossover thing, tbh, but it seems "peculiar" (and not in a negative way, but a rare one) to Japanese-developed games.
    [Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• BlueThunderBearBlueThunderBear Member RarePosts: 228

OG_Zorvan said:

Kassandra would be a supreme Monster Hunter, so it works. Least Capcom didn't do some lame shit like putting Dante or Jill Valentine in Odyssey. :expressionless:

Yet. Wait til it gets closer to release time for RE2 and see if Ada or Claire dont make an appearance in something.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    The crossovers in MHW are done in a fun way. Say for instance the Final Fantasy crossover was very lose story w/ a couple of the more playful characters making an appearance and then one of the creatures as "boss".

The Devil May Cry crossover was more about getting the armor skin, as was the Mega Man crossover.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    edited January 2019
    ah, this remind me chasing a rathalos with a rocket launcher in MGS, sometime it hit and there, i find it cool
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Love cross-overs when done right.  I've always dreamed of having a character that I could port over into different games.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey