Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Entertainment can suck a lollipop

SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,924
edited December 2018 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Just wanted to throw that out there.

I have my lollipop here ... and Blizzard Entertainment can suck it.
< mod edit >
Post edited by SBFord on
ConstantineMerusArteriusbartoni33iixviiiixBlaze_RockerNoxiasMMObroOctagon7711

Comments

• lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,830
    Wtf? In before this gets closed and you get warned. However, I hope Blizz takes notice, they could use some fun times! And it seems you could too.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    PhryBlaze_RockerConstantineMerusScotJean-Luc_PicardOctagon7711SBFordTorval
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member RarePosts: 1,106
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,690
    :grimace:
    SBFordTorval
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,924
    edited December 2018
    lahnmir said:
    Wtf? In before this gets closed and you get warned. However, I hope Blizz takes notice, they could use some fun times! And it seems you could too.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    I got "warned" for telling a joke a couple of months ago where the object of the joke explicitly acknowledged they knew I was kidding, and yet my warning didn't get retracted.  After six months of no warnings at all, the mod decided my joke was unacceptable.  So this site can suck my wrinkled noodlez and shove their "warnings" into their pocket. < mod edit >
    Post edited by SBFord on
    CaffynatedBlaze_RockerNoxias
    But I don't want to lose you mate, would you please engage in a semi self-censorship? 
    PhryOctagon7711SBFordTorval

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,924
    But I don't want to lose you mate, would you please engage in a semi self-censorship? 
    Nope! If I can't tell a joke that's obviously received as a joke, there's no point in my being here any longer.  But thank you for the sentiment.
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,021
    Nope! If I can't tell a joke that's obviously received as a joke, there's no point in my being here any longer.  But thank you for the sentiment.
    So you pissed at this site? And Blizzard gets to go down on you because?
    SBFordTorval

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,830
    edited December 2018
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    I got "warned" for telling a joke a couple of months ago where the object of the joke explicitly acknowledged they knew I was kidding, and yet my warning didn't get retracted.  After six months of no warnings at all, the mod decided my joke was unacceptable.  
    So this site can suck my wrinkled noodlez and shove their "warnings" into their pocket. < mod edit >
    Hey, I get it mate, I got an (imo) undeserved warning for standing up to a jerk bullying people because they had a different opinion, it sucks. Then again, I don’t think provoking until they have an actual proper reason to kick you out is the way to go. Its your choice of course but I would step away and take a breather first, it would be a shame if you got banned, even more if you regret it later.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Post edited by SBFord on
    Octagon7711SBFordTuor7
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
    edited December 2018
    bartoni33

• newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 145
    edited December 2018
    Yeah Blizzard entertainment sucked my lollipop < mod edit > once- Not only wasnt it even good but the Blizzard entertainment threatened to tell all of my facebook friends unless I bought a mount from the cash shop.

The mount is cool.
    Post edited by SBFord on
    Octagon7711SBFordCryomatrix
  • BananableBananable Member UncommonPosts: 194
    edited December 2018
    Just wanted to throw that out there.

I have my lollipop here ... and Blizzard Entertainment can suck it.
    I have my hen here ... and i wanna join your crusade. :P

I hope you realise that bLizzard is dead and its Activision should be the target.

Post edited by SBFord on
    SBFord
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,753
    This is what happens when you get put on Santa's naughty list and didn't get the presents you wanted.
    MMObroSBFordOctagon7711SedrynTyros

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 237
    *Goes out and buys some cheese*
    No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,043
    Octagon7711ScotJean-Luc_Picard

• VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 5,782
    Moderators are just humans, and all humans make occasional idiot decision. I don't think you should react that strongly, because otherwise you'll just run out of places to be.
    GdemamiSBFordOctagon7711AlmostLancelotTuor7

• newbismxnewbismx Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Well see how you feel when you get a knock on the door and its Blizzard Entertainment with a big smile and bag of supplies.
    Octagon7711
  • Jean-Luc_PicardJean-Luc_Picard Member LegendaryPosts: 8,045
    I think I know what the joke was, and I had sent a message to Mike back then about it. This is ridiculous.
    "The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn in Star Wars.
    After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that nor does the ability to write.
    CPU: Core I7 9700k (4.90ghz) - GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming - RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage DDR4 3000 - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra - PSU: Antec TruePower New 750W - Storage: Kingston KC1000 NVMe 960gb SSD and 2x1TB WD Velociraptor HDDs (Raid 0) - Main display: Philips 40PUK6809 4K 3D TV - Second display: Philips 273v 27" gaming monitor - VR: Pimax 8K headset and Razer Hydra controllers - Soundcard: Sony STR-DH550 AV Receiver HDMI linked with the GPU and the TV, with Jamo S 426 HS 3 5.0 speakers and Pioneer S-21W subwoofer - OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    I've closed this thread as unproductive and inappropriate. If you have moderation issues, you owe it to yourself to contact @MikeB . This type of thread leads to nothing but bad stuff.
    Kyleran

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

This discussion has been closed.