Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
Thank you to all of you, staff and members alike, for all the interesting and thought provoking discussion this past year. I hope you have a great day today eating, drinking and carousing with the ones you love.

Keep on gaming!
"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

MadFrenchieConstantineMerusNildenOctagon7711[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]laseritAmatheand 1 other.

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    The obligatory:

IselinConstantineMerus[Deleted User]

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Cheers mate. Merry Christmas to everyone. Drinking eh? Well, maybe I do it tonight since it's a special occasion and you asked so nicely. <3

MadFrenchie
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    Image result for gaming merry christmas

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Happy Holidays everyone!
    Merry Christmas - MMORPGcom Galleries

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• KalebGraysonKalebGrayson Member RarePosts: 430
    Merry Christmas guys & gals!
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Merry Christmas

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Happy Holidays all
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Agree with the OP. Especially the nod of gratitude to this website's staff.

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests