Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you've played ARK and are in need of a good laugh...

RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,275
I found this highly accurate and quite funny. PG-13+ for any Parent's intending to watch.

YashaXTsiyaAsheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,662
    LOL had a good laugh, ty.

HAHAHA love the sound byte from Godzilla: King of the Monsters at the end of this video.

• asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    Rhoklaw said:
    I found this highly accurate and quite funny. PG-13+ for any Parent's intending to watch.

Ewww a poor european, yuck.
  • sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,973
    Ahaha that is so accurate
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,009
    Yeah that was pretty good stuff,only difference is people now in these games have learned to trust nobody.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,275
    nickiamx said:
    Rhoklaw said:

Ewww a poor european, yuck.
    If you are referring to my signature of internet speed from Romania, I just want to point out, I'm American. I'd also like to point out that I'd visit Romania again before I'd ever visit France or Germany even though I'm 50% German.