Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

err

MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
edited December 2018 in Atlas
thread fail sorry ~~

Aside of that, Atlas is opening up store in the next minutes!

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    heh
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    you mean "Aaarrrghhh!"
    Asheram

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Anyway Atlas is releasing now, so that can be the topic of the thread :D 
    Asheram
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    edited December 2018
    I am waiting, or more precisely, running D3 on Switch while refreshing once every 5 minutes. Watched some Twitch streams, thought it looked quite messy but diving in head first. Fortunately I have more money then common sense. But who else is going to keep the community here updated with initial impressions?  o:)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Asheram[Deleted User][Deleted User]ConstantineMerus
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

Its live!
    edited December 2018
    Aaaand, for sale. Only 20,74 euro's.

Edit: You can't actually buy it yet though, it doesn't show up in your shopping cart haha

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

lahnmir said:

Edit: You can't actually buy it yet though, it doesn't show up in your shopping cart haha

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Have you been able to buy it? I keep getting sorry item couldnt be added message, now clicking the add to cart doesn't even go to cart.
    Lol Atlas broke steam cant add any game to cart. :(...
    edited December 2018
    Asheram said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Have you been able to buy it? I keep getting sorry item couldnt be added message, now clicking the add to cart doesn't even go to cart.
    Its bugged out atm lol. Although it seems that goes for all items now and not just Atlas.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

• RedempRedemp Member UncommonPosts: 1,136
    edited December 2018
    Buddy of mine bought as soon as it popped. He's downloading now ... not me though =)

Edit * Purchase went in ... downloading now.

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Asheram said:
    Lol Atlas broke steam cant add any game to cart. :(...
    me, too

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Atlas broke Steam!

Legit the entire store went boinkers now it's up to Steam to handle the tsunami of transactions
    Tokken
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Welp, pretty sure Goon Squad will make this game interesting.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

AsheramArglebargle
  • asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    MaxBacon said:
    thread fail sorry ~~

Aside of that, Atlas is opening up store in the next minutes!
    English
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    30 min till servers come up I guess
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

I think we need a cage match between Torval and nickiamx winner gets to keep avatar loser has to pick a new one. ;p
    And installing!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Pfff cant decide I will wait a bit. But only 20 euro. I still rember ark ea launch messy but fun and had maybe 300+ hours so that 20 euro was also well spent.

Installed -  server's not up yet, there's going to be a land rush! =)

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Redemp said:
    Installed -  server's not up yet, there's going to be a Train Wreck! =)

Fixed

edited December 2018
    Probably ... huge amount of hype, already issues (delays), over estimated server capabilities. It's definitely going to be bumpy.
    edited December 2018
    Well, the music on the server select screen is pretty epic.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    I love launch day festivities.  The crying and gnashing of teeth puts a little extra something into the holiday spirit. Let me get my snacks and drink.  lets go!

Asheram[Deleted User]Octagon7711

I self identify as a monkey.