Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve Online to immortalize another player structure within the Eve Universe.

RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,456
Upon request by the fans and players of Eve Online regarding the recent destruction of the first ever built Keepstar aptly named Fort Knocks, will soon to be a permanent wreckage in the Eve Universe as early as February 2019.

While I don't play Eve Online myself, I do think immortalizing player created content as permanent remnants of the game's history is an integral part of creating a sense of longevity for it's players and fans.

Phaserlight

Comments

• H0urg1assH0urg1ass Member EpicPosts: 2,228
    This makes total sense.  The first Titan kill, named Steve in tribute to Steve Irwin, was also immortalized.

Honestly though, I can't think of anything else except those two things that have received that treatment.  I think that maybe they replaced the Jita monument with a destroyed one after the Summer of Rage, but not sure that counts.

Then there's also the real life EVE Online monument in Iceland that has every EVE Online players name, up until the point it was commissioned, engraved into it.
    Phaserlight