Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warden Not Unlocked?

Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
Greetings!

So I just bought the Summerset Digital Collector's Upgrade on Steam. Launched the game and it went through the new cinematic for the game however the class is still locked? It says that I can purchase the class through the crown store? Did I miss something? 

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    You need Morrowind.
    k61977
  • volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    summerset does not have the warden it came out the with the expansion before it i believe. there was a time where u could get warden upgrade free when purchasing summerset exp but that was only pre order of summerset or when it first came out. Limited time only
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    They had a sale for a while where the full Morrowind Chapter, including the Warden, was included in a Summerset upgrade. Originally it was supposed to be just if you pre-ordered before Summerset released but they kept that deal going for a while after its release.

I'm guessing that deal is over now or not available through Steam. Worth putting in a support ticket.

Officially what used to be the Morrowind Chapter is now 3 things:

1. The zone is now a DLC, not a chapter but that's just the zone
    2. Battlegrounds became part of the base game
    3. The Warden is a separate purchase

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Elder Scrolls sells things al carte, so you only buy the things you want.  As the others have already stated you would need to either buy Morrowind or buy the warden unlock itself.  Unless they have changed things in the last 6 months that is.  Haven't logged in for a while.
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Iselin said:
    They had a sale for a while where the full Morrowind Chapter, including the Warden, was included in a Summerset upgrade. Originally it was supposed to be just if you pre-ordered before Summerset released but they kept that deal going for a while after its release.

I'm guessing that deal is over now or not available through Steam. Worth putting in a support ticket.

Officially what used to be the Morrowind Chapter is now 3 things:

1. The zone is now a DLC, not a chapter but that's just the zone
    2. Battlegrounds became part of the base game
    3. The Warden is a separate purchase

Yeah after I looked into it a bit more it seems that deal is no longer available and Warden has to be purchased with crowns now.
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    That would explain it.. Thank you for the replies!  I tried to reply back earlier from my phone but all it wants me to do is resign back in over and over again.