Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Episode 5 All or Nothing Trailer

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageGuild Wars 2 Living World Season 4 Episode 5 All or Nothing Trailer

ArenaNet has released a brand new trailer to showcase Living World Season 4 Episode 5: All or Nothing. The new content episode will be released on Tuesday, January 8th and will feature "the ultimate showdown with the Elder Crystal Dragon Kralkotorrik". Devs are promising that the landscape of Tyria "stands to be reshaped" as a result.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    I always like the story. Looking forward to this.
    Octagon7711MYTHGuy
  • parpinparpin Member UncommonPosts: 220
    awesome i love gw2, looking forward to this for sure.
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    GW2 looks awesome. But Braham looks always hysterical
  • LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205
    Wait, even after what we learned about the Dragons, we're still going to kill them? Wat.
    tirwen
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Love the living story. There's nothing like fresh content. They've definitely hit their stride.
    ThupliMYTHGuy

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    I tried getting back into GW2 a couple months back, was enjoying the story but inventory management ended up driving me away :(
    Radooarbi15Solancer
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited December 2018
    Siris23 said:
    I tried getting back into GW2 a couple months back, was enjoying the story but inventory management ended up driving me away :(
    It's one of the easier inventory management systems.  Bags drop from NPCs at early levels.  It's easy to sell stuff from any location thanks to access to the auction house from your UI.  Larger bags can be picked up from the AH, even larger bags can be crafted.  They have flooded the game with a lot of trash only needed for one event or one zone, don't be afraid to delete that stuff if you don't want anything from that vendor or event.  Sell or breakdown and sell gear you will never use after adding it to your wardrobe collection.
    MYTHGuyUnbino

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Lusts said:
    Wait, even after what we learned about the Dragons, we're still going to kill them? Wat.
    Aurene is in place.
    MYTHGuy
    Harbinger of Fools
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Siris23 said:
    It's one of the easier inventory management systems.  Bags drop from NPCs at early levels.  It's easy to sell stuff from any location thanks to access to the auction house from your UI.  Larger bags can be picked up from the AH, even larger bags can be crafted.  They have flooded the game with a lot of trash only needed for one event or one zone, don't be afraid to delete that stuff if you don't want anything from that vendor or event.  Sell or breakdown and sell gear you will never use after adding it to your wardrobe collection.
    Plus when you're level 80 you'll just salvage everything except exotics+. Bag getting full? Salvage all masterwork and below.. salvage all rares with a better kit.. deposit all.. done.
    Octagon7711arbi15Unbino
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • NathanPenetrationNathanPenetration Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I’m waiting for a new xpac announcement. Really want to see Cantha make a return from gw1.
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    I’m waiting for a new xpac announcement. Really want to see Cantha make a return from gw1.
    Next expansion needs proper housing tied to the mastery system. It's the next logical step.

I have a feeling it's going to be an underwater themed expansion with water related masteries though.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • parpinparpin Member UncommonPosts: 220

Next expansion needs proper housing tied to the mastery system. It's the next logical step.

I have a feeling it's going to be an underwater themed expansion with water related masteries though.

most probably it is going to deal with underwater dragon after crystal dragon, and it will be end of dragon story arc. i mean they have to deal with under water dragon somehow they can not just forget it and leave it. so yeah next and last dragon and anet will move on to completely new story or gw3 lol.
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    They made a gigantic deal about the fact we simply CANNOT kill any more Dragons, yet here we seem to happily go "yeah, let's kill him!!"

Did the writers forget about that? Or the fact the previous episode was literally about how we can't even defeat him thanks to Aurene's vision? Taking into account how short these episodes are, i find it a bit hard to believe they'll be able to answer everything.
  • Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

Siris23 said:

Plus when you're level 80 you'll just salvage everything except exotics+. Bag getting full? Salvage all masterwork and below.. salvage all rares with a better kit.. deposit all.. done.

Well that all sounds wonderful, still drove me away.
  • AbarayAbaray Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I just don't want to make spoilers, but somebody will replace Crystal Dragon for sure!))
  • arbi15arbi15 Member UncommonPosts: 41

Siris23 said:

are you serious? gw2 has by far the best inventory management ive ever seen in any mmorp ever.
    im slowly getting used to these weirdos who say gw2 is way too grindy(what other fkin mmorpg have they played to think gw2 is TOO grindy?), and now this? whats next? gw2 doesnt have enough classes or class specs?

• NanbinoNanbino Member UncommonPosts: 168
    So glad it's aging bad, still looks like dook. Really shows how bad this website was over hyping this tittle.
    Aeander
  • UnbinoUnbino Member UncommonPosts: 34
    So much hyyype!
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Asch126 said:
    They made a gigantic deal about the fact we simply CANNOT kill any more Dragons, yet here we seem to happily go "yeah, let's kill him!!"

Did the writers forget about that? Or the fact the previous episode was literally about how we can't even defeat him thanks to Aurene's vision? Taking into account how short these episodes are, i find it a bit hard to believe they'll be able to answer everything.
    Well you are making it sound like you followed the story closely so I will repeat what I said.

AURENE!!!
    Harbinger of Fools
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Lusts said:
    No choice in the matter. Kralkatorrik is threatening the fabric of existence itself by consuming the Mists.

Also, we have Aurene to replace him as part of Glint's legacy.