Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population Zero Gameplay Video Showcases 7-Minutes of Action - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2018 in Videos Discussion

imagePopulation Zero Gameplay Video Showcases 7-Minutes of Action - MMORPG.com

Last week, we introduced you to Population Zero, a forthcoming sci-fi survival MMO. WorthPlayingGames has put up a brand new video that showcases 7-minutes of gameplay so you can see how the game plays in its current pre-alpha state.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Welp, its another survival mmo so its good that they got the title almost accurate as to how the actual population will be in a couple of months of it being around.
    xxBoneZxxMaximusNovaReaperman69XingbairongAsheraminfomatzOscar1230
  • ArwooooArwoooo Member CommonPosts: 1
    i'll be giving it a try anyways, looks pretty nice in my opinion.
    Tokken
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    So this is set on another planet?  Or planet Earth?

I get all these survival titles confused.

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I get it that it's easier to copy other people's ideas, but if you aren't the first or second in a genre nowadays you are 100% going to end up shutting down... Good example is HotS that's probably going to get that ending this time around next year.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    will try it........

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Albatroes said:

Welp, its another survival mmo so its good that they got the title almost accurate as to how the actual population will be in a couple of months of it being around.

To go along with that quip that dead mmo The Repopulation is now The Depopulation. ;P
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    pre-alpha?.....what is this? 2015? where is pre-inception?
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Albatroes said:

Dude you made me laugh but your statement is so true.
    If there are any more of these developers ,or i mean FAKE developers out there,QUIT making these crappy games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• iliychiliych Member CommonPosts: 4
    good, very good, really looking forward to, I wish good luck to developers
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I think this site might have to have a whole section devoted to the Survival genre since almost every other game is that or Battle Royale or a combination of the two. :s
    Chamber of Chains