Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 4 MMO?

well if it happened i would try it

Comments

• TrindrasTrindras Member Posts: 173
    You forgot Diablo 3, goober :P

• SlntasnSlntasn Member Posts: 711

Originally posted by MasterchiefM

cool, ill make it and charge 1000000000 dollars a month for it, and then make a living just off the money you pay me.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

diablo 3 first then 4 ;)

and yes i would play it.... id probebly quit others games for it too :P

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226
    Im waiting for Diablo 3 for a long long long time.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I'd rather play starcraft online. 

• Weezy555Weezy555 Member Posts: 22
    Blizzard is going to offcially announce at this year's E3 that Diablo 4 is in development for the Playstation 5, Xbox 1080, PC, and Nintendo Nuu (complete with sword-wielding controller).  The game will launch at the suggested retail price of $100, with the first expansion releasing two weeks later at $50.  Each server will hold a maximum of 900 players completely lag-free.  The ladder on the Hardcore servers will be reset nightly. 
  • InflictionInfliction Member Posts: 1,115

If there is ever going to be another Diablo game, its going to be a long while. Most of the Diablo devs are making Hellgate: London ATM, so if they're gonna make a third you have a long wait

• ElnatorElnator Member Posts: 6,077

Originally posted by Weezy555
    Blizzard is going to offcially announce at this year's E3 that Diablo 4 is in development for the Playstation 5, Xbox 1080, PC, and Nintendo Nuu (complete with sword-wielding controller).  The game will launch at the suggested retail price of $100, with the first expansion releasing two weeks later at $50.  Each server will hold a maximum of 900 players completely lag-free.  The ladder on the Hardcore servers will be reset nightly. 

So um.... what happened to Diablo 3? :)

Currently Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online.
    Sig image Pending
    Still in: A couple Betas

• NeonShadowNeonShadow Member UncommonPosts: 326
    http://www.wowguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9257
    Here, have some Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2 rumors.
  • gnappagnappa Member Posts: 81

Originally posted by Trindras
    You forgot Diablo 3, goober :P

Goober...hehe   That made me chuckle.
  • DuraheLLDuraheLL Member Posts: 2,951

Originally posted by DamonVile
    I'd rather play starcraft online. 

GIMMIPLZ!

$OE lies list
    http://www.rlmmo.com/viewtopic.php?t=424&start=0
    "
    And I don't want to hear anything about "I don't believe in vampires" because *I* don't believe in vampires, but I believe in my own two eyes, and what *I* saw is ******* vampires! "

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by MasterchiefM

I would definetly be interested in it if Blizzard tried it.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476
      I'd prefer Diablo not be turned into an mmo.

• FandomlifeFandomlife Member Posts: 23
    Isn't this what Dungeon Runners is supposed to be? A Diablo-like action rpg with a monthly fee to guarantee a continued influx of new quests and stuff (all with random dungeons and the like).
  • Weezy555Weezy555 Member Posts: 22
    I always thought WoW was fairly Diablo-like.  I mean, if they did make Diablo Online or whatever, the mechanics would be very similar to WoW.  Plus you would have to raid the Cow King for your epic sets of uber leetness.  I think Blizzard has used up its creative capital with WoW.  Diablo should probably be kept the way it is.