Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dual Universe Alpha to Open to ALL Backers Starting December 20th

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDual Universe Alpha to Open to ALL Backers Starting December 20th

Novaquark is fulfilling one of its biggest KickStarter promises to its backer community. Starting December 20th, the Dual Universe alpha test is open to all of its 11,000 backers. To welcome all players into the current alpha phase, devs will be "kicking off the longest continuous play session to date". Players will get to take part in alpha testing from December 20th to January 7th and be able to provide feedback to the developers about future updates, issues and feature requests.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

MadFrenchie

Comments

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283
    How is there no comments

Raxeon said:

How is there no comments

Because I am fighting all urges to invest in a game in pre alpha and reading about it is killing me.  I know better, I really do but this one pushes every right button for me.  I really want to just roll over and give them money the more I see it.

I also think a lot of folks are in the wait and see mode as well.  It appears to be the next evolution of where EVE could have been and that is truly exciting to me anyways.

I mean it's alpha now and not pre alpha I it's been worth every penny I've invested unlike star citizen

Raxeon said:

Raxeon said:

How is there no comments

Because I am fighting all urges to invest in a game in pre alpha and reading about it is killing me.  I know better, I really do but this one pushes every right button for me.  I really want to just roll over and give them money the more I see it.

I also think a lot of folks are in the wait and see mode as well.  It appears to be the next evolution of where EVE could have been and that is truly exciting to me anyways.

I mean it's alpha now and not pre alpha I it's been worth every penny I've invested unlike star citizen

I am likely jumping in after Christmas to be honest.  Interested in the next phase of Alpha and want to go ahead and find a good org to be a part of as well.  I want to concentrate of industrial and trading for the most part so will be looking for that.

I like the development cycle and communication from the team as it is much less murky than some.

Cool cool
  • CostaniusCostanius Member UncommonPosts: 231
    Afaik its only the original kickstarter backers who will get access to this alpha1-version of the game in this month, staggered in waves.

-----------------------------------
    Life is too short to play bad games.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited December 2018

Raxeon said:

How is there no comments

It's the holiday season and everyone is probably busy playing discounted and free games. I'm playing about three games I've picked up now, my plate is full and that games not going anywhere, I'll consider it after it launches. For the record I hope they do well. :smile:

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

edited December 2018

Costanius said:

Afaik its only the original kickstarter backers who will get access to this alpha1-version of the game in this month, staggered in waves.

nope its the rest of the kickstarter backers on the 20th. Plus all the other testers and new testers that buy the sponsor or patron packs
    Post edited by Raxeon on
    So around 11k testers if they are testing