Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ASUS ROG Delta Hi-Fi Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageASUS ROG Delta Hi-Fi Gaming Headset Review - MMORPG.com

The market is bristling with new gaming headsets and ASUS is no newcomer, but with their latest release they hope to top all they’ve done before. Today, we’re looking at the new ASUS ROG Delta RGB Quad-DAC Gaming Headset. It boasts four ESS DACs, Hi-Res certification, redesigned comfort, and more, but is it worthy of its flagship pricing? Find out in our full review!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2018
    I like that they support all platforms so you only need one pair, but $180... yikes.

Also everything now has RGB. Not a fan of paying more on electricity for extra eye candy nobody but me will ever see. I'll pass on RGB hardware and save money along the way.

• asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    yawn
  • Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    I'm obsessed with RGB atm. Just built a gaming rig with an Asus Prime X-470 -Pro motherboard and an Asus Dual GTX 1070 so these would go nicely with my Asus theme. The headphones look great and from what you reported, sound great. At that price though, they are out of my range on what I'm willing to spend for headphones.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Also everything now has RGB. Not a fan of paying more on electricity for extra eye candy nobody but me will ever see. I'll pass on RGB hardware and save money along the way.
    These sorta gadgets are mostly designed for the young crowd who play at gaming cafes. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • WarWitchWarWitch Member UncommonPosts: 351
    How well do they work with glasses and a sound blaster xfi card ?
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

I like that they support all platforms so you only need one pair, but $180... yikes.

You can turn it off :-)
  • GameByNightGameByNight Hardware and Technology EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 793

Everytime the word gamer is inserted it seems the price automatically goes up by $100.

Tried a few headsets through the years and always come back to steel series for comfort and quality. And they only run about $99.

I call it the gamer tax.

WarWitch said:

How well do they work with glasses and a sound blaster xfi card ?

They actually work really well with glasses! I wear them myself and didn't have the usual annoying movement of my frames. They are USB, so may not work with the sound card. They don't really need it, though.