Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GW2 Roller Beetle Racing Razer Nari Headset Sweepstakes! (US ONLY) - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageGW2 Roller Beetle Racing Razer Nari Headset Sweepstakes! (US ONLY) - MMORPG.com

To celebrate the third week of Roller Beetle Racing in Guild Wars 2, MMORPG.com has teamed up with ArenaNet to give away two Razer Nari gaming headsets to our readers worth $149.99 each! Roller Beetle Racing kicked off on November 27th and players have been logging into GW2 weekly to strap in, rev up their roller beetle mounts and face off head-to-head in five unique racetracks located across Tyria. Enter for a chance to win now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• dconn92dconn92 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Good Luck!
  • HyriusHyrius Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Allow me!
    Even though I'm not there at the moment, I have an address in the US! XD
    Anyway, good luck to all who are eligible.
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    Good luck everyone!

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I noticed they have a free Roller beetle mini pet in the cash shop today. They had something free last week also so I guess they may be giving a few things away for the holidays.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    yawn
  • Haki88Haki88 Member UncommonPosts: 230
    fck you and US
    Siphaed
  • ghettocelebghettoceleb Member UncommonPosts: 104
    Nice headset good luck all.
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I would love to have a great gaming headset.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    such terrible shit content , you could not pay me to take that mount or the headset .. Whoever made that should be fired
    Siphaedrabownz
  • RagwowRagwow Member UncommonPosts: 1
    ''Country Error
    Your Country is not included in this Sweep.'' Yeah fuck you too
  • DarkEvilHatredDarkEvilHatred Member UncommonPosts: 229

Sal1 said:

And now you're getting one!
    Grats!
    Sal1
  • cowboyazcowboyaz Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Did I really win one of these awesome headsets?!
    Sal1
  • Sal1Sal1 Member UncommonPosts: 430

Sal1 said:

And now you're getting one!
    Grats!
    Awesome! I just got it yesterday and tried it on a few games. The sound is great and very comfortable to wear. Thank you ArenaNet and MMORPG.com!
    cowboyaz
  • cowboyazcowboyaz Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Thank you, MMORPG.com and ArenaNet. I finally made it to the post office during operating hours and picked up my package. A Razer Nari Gaming Headset! This headset is built like a tank! I love the feel of the Cooling Gel-Infused Cushions when they touch your face. The wireless range is about 40 ft which is amazing, bye bye cords!!! Plus the customization from Razer Synapse 3 configuration tool and Chroma lighting effects is an added bonus. Again, Thank you, MMORPG.com and ArenaNet!