Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best

BrotheryangBrotheryang Member UncommonPosts: 174
What game do you guys think has the best UI. I think Anarchy online has one of the best UI's. But i realy want to konw what yo guys think is the best

Comments

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    The best user interface belongs to me. When I open my eyes, I see the world in front of me and I have my arms and hands that can do stuff for me. I also don't have to press any button or move any mouse to move my hands and arms, I just have to will it and it happens.

Same thing with legs, I just want to move forward and I do, no button, no mouse click, no anything. Pretty damn sweet user interface in my opinion.

Cryomatrix

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • deb1deb1 Member Posts: 111

Originally posted by Brotheryang
    What game do you guys think has the best UI. I think Anarchy online has one of the best UI's. But i realy want to konw what yo guys think is the best

I think AO's UI is the worst ever!!

DAoC's is not a bad one :)

• SquidiSquidi Member Posts: 419
    EQ2 - lots of information that's easy to find and digest. WoW close second.

• DanhildermanDanhilderman Member Posts: 67
    I still like AC1's UI the most. It was easy to use and worked great.  It offered no customization  but it worked well.  The chat box, "paper doll" and inventory were very simple to use.

• Blingbling2kBlingbling2k Member Posts: 157
    DAoC for its custom UI's (not original which is horrid) and GW for its standard.

Guild Wars - Rorick Aurlith E/Mo pumped up with the best armor and weapon, has all his skills, and runes. PvP King!

Dark Age of Camelot - Leaton 50 Vampiir - Lamorak - Guild: Magic and Mayhem!

• tsirhcitnatsirhcitna Member Posts: 6
    wow had the best interface if u made it so

• devils_hymndevils_hymn Member Posts: 322
    yeah i agree with the guy a few boxes ago real life has the best ui because i never push any buttons. but guildwars is pretty decent and i give runescape a 6/10 so not bad silkroad had good ui just the fact that it was always so laggy and martial heros was awsome i loved the interface grantit the controlls were similar to hundreads of other games