Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

After 12 Years in Development, 'Sword-Punk Sandbox RPG' Kenshi Launches - MMORPG.com News

2»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Most games start you at 0 skill in crafting and weapons,level 1 as a player ,you own nothing.
    The problem starts 1 minute in when devs think it is cool to hand out levels and skills like it was free popcorn night at the movies.
    Just giving stuff way gives players no sense of accomplishment,no satisfaction in playing period.Some players are ok with that,i don't want to even try to get inside their heads but i feel most of us want to feel a sense accomplishment.
    There is still no reason to accept mediocre game design,simply giving me nothing at the start might be all well and good but that does not make a game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52

thunderC said:

I forgot i even had this in my Steam library, It has to be years since i played. It was very raw when i bought it but you could see it had a ton of potential at the time, I'll have to revisit this one.

Nice story old man.