Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite streamer MrDeadMoth abuses his WIFE while livestreaming

2»

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    edited December 2018
    That fucking animal needs to be put behind bars.
    Hatefull

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    Blueliner said:
    Bloodaxes said:
    Asm0deus said:
    Dakeru said:
    Think all has been said already.
    He seems to have a serious addiction problem.
    However his wife knew this and kept provoking him.

Kids, what happens when you keep tossing objects at a mentally unstable person?

SCIENCE!
    There's no excuse for such behavior, that said there shouldn't be any excuse for her abusive behavior either.  Her behavior was abusive and they both need help.

Often in situations such as this the focus is on the guy and his shameful behavior but the wife's behavior is overlooked or excused because "she's a woman" and guys don't hit women.

While it's shameful and cowardly for a man to hit a woman it's also cowardly and shameful for a woman to start hitting or throwing things at a man knowing the man can't rightfully defend himself or hit back.

Abuse goes two ways and having balls or a pair of titties doesn't excuse it.  Saddest thing in this is the child having to live with this.

You should read some of the comments in that video lol.

"Men should NEVER hit a women!"

I thought they want equality...

(Note: I'm in no way defending the guy, just stating the hypocrisy. He's a terrible husband/parent and got what he deserved, that however doesn't make the wife totally innocent like many are claiming.) 
    Not defending the guy at all here, but the fact she started the crap, then the charges against her were dropped is such BS. Sick of women getting away with this crap because they are women. BOTH should be sitting in jail, not just the guy.

There's a dichotomy of thought on this kind of thing that really shouldn't exists.  I'm not 30 anymore and was raised old fashion.  You don't hit women, you open doors for them and you pay for the meal when out on a date  etc etc you know the standard things all gentlemen should know.  Like wise women should be classy and behave as such.

Now these days things such this can get you accused of being sexist and being told women can do anything men can do, women lib and all that.  I have nothing against this.

The dichotomy occurs because there hasn't really been a men's lib revolution for most of us we still have to live with the older "manly" values while the women no longer have to adhere to the old "classy" values.  This puts things out of whack IMO.

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Asm0deus said:

The dichotomy occurs because there hasn't really been a men's lib revolution for most of us we still have to live with the older "manly" values while the women no longer have to adhere to the old "classy" values.  This puts things out of whack IMO.

And that is why feminism is important for everyone and not just women. 

Because you can´t change one thing without the other. 
    CazrielRexKushmanCaffynated

This have been a good conversation

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    She started the physical abuse. But it always turns out to be the guy's fault. They should get help or just split up. If a guy is more interested in a video game than his wife and family then something is very wrong with that marriage. 
    RexKushman
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    tawess said:
    Asm0deus said:

And that is why feminism is important for everyone and not just women. 

Because you can´t change one thing without the other. 
    The foundations of feminism were genuine and necessary.  My view is that those foundations have long since crumbled.  Much like the Constitution, etc. have long since been perverted to serve people's agendas.

Unfortunately, today, as Asm0deus is alluding to, it's more often than not just a selfish power play.  This applies to most civil rights movements, not just feminism.

Civil rights seem to swing like a pendulum.  Sure, mid-swing, it balances out in the middle, but that's only until the momentum carries it completely in the opposite direction.

Hypocrisy and double standards have pretty much consumed everything.
    newbismxCaffynatedAsm0deus
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    In all honesty, the woman started the entire fight by throwing a part of a box at him while he was concentrating on streaming his game..... yes, he may have not responded the proper way, but she was out of line in the first place and all of you on here supporting her on her side in the first place on her ideals for her engaging this and not realizing that she was the instigator of the conflict should wake up! 

This world is going to crap because alot of people are supporting crooked ways and seeing things based on stupid ideals.... If she never threw the box at him and let him finish the match and come out as he said he was going to do so, this would not have happened and we would not be talking about this now....

Side note: You all should all be more worried about where you will be in the longterm..... Not instigating an issue on the internet or where to scam money from someone over the phone, or even how to waste more time of another..... Think long about where you will be after this life.... And whether you honestly deserve to go there or not....
    I didn't watch the video.

Don't need to.

You do not hit any woman.  Ever.
    You do not abuse your wife. Ever.

Nothing to do with legality.  Simply being an actual man and husband.

Is that a double standard?  Yes.   Tough shit.

[Deleted User]ScorchienOctagon7711RexKushmanGorwe[Deleted User]klash2defCaffynated

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Honestly, I feel worse for the kids than for her. She chose to be with that loser; the kids didn't. I won't justify either side, but I know that kids that are smack in the middle of a dysfunctional/abusive relationship suffer the most. My advice? Leave that dweeb; she shouldn't have had kids with him in the first place.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Rhoklaw said:
    Equality doesn't mean women can do whatever they want and not suffer consequences.

You didn't get the memo? Women can do no wrong. Granted I believe they are both dysfunctional and both are at fault, unfortunately they breeded too.

fortnite Fortnite FORTNITE

[Deleted User]
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    They each used the dysfunctional tools they had.  So sad.  It just escalates faster each cycle.  They need counselling if she even stays with him.  He obviously has a decent relationship with his daughter. . she is happy to see him come out "daddy daddy". . he responds to her kindly given his elevation.   That kid is going to grow up loving both parents and thinking that is normal. . that is what bothers me the most.
    d_20Asm0deus

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited December 2018
    Finvega said:
    Looked to me like the wife threw things at him... attacked him first... spousal abuse works both ways. Guys shouldn't hit women, women shouldn't hit men. No one should hit anyone. 
    Part of the problem with abusive relationships these days "Women" not saying any man should hit a woman, but part of the problem is when a woman is truly indeed, annoying, starts throwing things and being verbally abusive, and this is when a psychologist should get involved because eventually it builds up until it leads to more abuse, or even murder.

I've seen this type of abuse as well in the real world, a woman who stays with a man for personal gain, and still to this day they get verbally abusive, throw things, and are annoying as hell any time things don't go their way.

Sometimes it's really hard to get anyone help who doesn't want it and, even sometimes leads to things like black-mail, and threats.

Though this is an example of a reason to IMO

- not get married
    - never sign a joint bank account.

Simply because if it doesn't work out for some reason even if it's not the mans fault they can be responsible for paying beyond child support.

Edit: but it seems like women are allowed to get away with "abuse", and then demand child support even when they are the cause of the problems.

So I guess it's indeed best to wear a body camera, record everything 24/7 so when one or the other does get abusive you can clear your name.

Not saying all are like this either, but i've personally just seen this type of behavior too much in the real world, and now from Twitch.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    the fight seem to be over dinner and going by the play by play she had asked him to come and eat and he replied later... this then turned to a shouting match.. indicating that this is not a one off thing but rather a ongoing thing. She then throws things at him and he lunches towards her. It is unknown if both got physical or he hit her but she screams bloody murder... back to the start and rinse and repeat. 

Now i have no clue if deadmoth has streaming/YT as his job *or had... more correct* or not but his streaming seems to be a sore point. Now if he has a regular job too i can see how it would put a strain on family life. If it is his job, well then i hope he has made a clear distinction between work and family life. Lest the two start to blend together. 

@Rhoklaw i do not see anyone defending her actions, just saying that escalating to punching/slapping was a bit uncalled for. She upped the arms race but he allegedly went nuclear.  That is not acceptable in any relation no matter the gender of the abuser. In fact female on male domestic abuse is way more problematic due to as you said, the double standard since most of the time a male in such a situation get no help and can´t defend them self. 

Sad but true. 
    Asm0deus

This have been a good conversation

• Dick1232Dick1232 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Both idiots and scum of the earth, nothing to see here.
    Gorwe
  • DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    In all honesty, the woman started the entire fight by throwing a part of a box at him while he was concentrating on streaming his game..... yes, he may have not responded the proper way, but she was out of line in the first place and all of you on here supporting her on her side in the first place on her ideals for her engaging this and not realizing that she was the instigator of the conflict should wake up! 

This world is going to crap because alot of people are supporting crooked ways and seeing things based on stupid ideals.... If she never threw the box at him and let him finish the match and come out as he said he was going to do so, this would not have happened and we would not be talking about this now....

Side note: You all should all be more worried about where you will be in the longterm..... Not instigating an issue on the internet or where to scam money from someone over the phone, or even how to waste more time of another..... Think long about where you will be after this life.... And whether you honestly deserve to go there or not....
    I didn't watch the video.

Don't need to.

You do not hit any woman.  Ever.
    You do not abuse your wife. Ever.

Nothing to do with legality.  Simply being an actual man and husband.

Is that a double standard?  Yes.   Tough shit.

as much as i agree with you dont hit women and yes this guy is a POS for smacking his wife.

the only time the rule would be broken for me is if my life was in danger or a women was trying to scratch at my eyes, b!tch would get knocked out before i go blind or killed.
    Allerleirauh
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    Renoaku said:

Though this is an example of a reason to IMO

- not get married
    - never sign a joint bank account.

Simply because if it doesn't work out for some reason even if it's not the mans fault they can be responsible for paying beyond child support.
    Eh, well... this isn't really the way things work in the U.S.(depending where you live).

I'm not sure which states do and which don't have, but there is a thing called "common law marriage".

If you are living together for a certain amount of time, it doesn't matter if you are officially married or not.  In the eyes of the State, you are legally married after a certain point.  At which point, everything becomes joint ownership/custody, etc.

You'd better make sure to check your local laws if your reason for not getting married is to avoid marriage responsibilities :wink:
This discussion has been closed.