Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshi Steam Key Sweepstakes! - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    This has been on my wish list on steam for most likely a year, I kept watching all the updates really nice to hear its released now. Maybe I will get lucky and get a key lol.

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    Luck all

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• Mortis36Mortis36 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck to all
  • asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    If you know how to use the internet, you can get this game for free.
    Cyber_wastelandPanther2103
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    edited December 2018
    Sovrath said:
    Actually, I think I'm going to buy it. Put my money where my mouth is and all that stuff. Good luck to everyone though.
    I think I am going to join you. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    nickiamx said:
    If you know how to use the internet, you can get this game for free.
    If you know how to use a bit of decent human behavior, you can get this game by buying it and in doing so supporting an indie dev that has been workig at it for about a decade.

Just saying...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    ConstantineMerusCyber_wastelandPK4GoldPanther2103SaltyDog79celtwulf
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• DeathboDeathbo Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Nice good luck all
  • FinbarFinbar Member UncommonPosts: 187
    My guildy turned me on to this. Looking forward to trying it.

FINBAR
    -------------------------------------------

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001
    Finbar said:
    My guildy turned me on to this. Looking forward to trying it.
    I've started playing it. It's kind of neat.

It's very easy to lose time while playing it.

But this seems to be a game where what you get out of it is what you put into it.

I had a bit of a neat start, I started out with the "good sword" option and started exploring. Right close to the outpost you start there is a large bit of ore. I was mining the ore when I saw numbers popping up in the distance. I came to the conclusion that there was some sort of fight going on.

When I brought my ore into the outpost to sell I saw several bloody bodies. One I clicked on one of them and had the option to heal so I did (I think this is a glitch as the "body" never came back to life). I brought he character into the local tavern to rest (still thinking it was alive) and when I put it down, someone in the tavern picked it up and threw it outside.

Paying more attention I realized it was a bandit.

I like how the world seems to just "go on" without me and that there are other characters that have other agendas.
    Panther2103
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Dear Kenshi,

The more I read about you, the more excited I get. But I don’t have time, I am too busy with MHW and LotRO right now and Atlas at the end of the week. I am sorry, you seem like quite the catch. Maybe somewhere in the future.

/Sincerely,
    Lahnmir
    ConstantineMerus
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• MYTHGuyMYTHGuy Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Looking forward to trying this game!
  • ShinobeShinobe Member UncommonPosts: 91
    GL
  • HotcellHotcell Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Drawing soon. Good luck everyone.
  • nealadamnealadam Member CommonPosts: 4
    Good Luck everyone, I hope to win a copy, the game looks very unique and with interesting vibes to it.
  • darkwolfjaydarkwolfjay Member UncommonPosts: 16
    Gnarf, no luck this time :/ GZ to all the winners :)
  • nealadamnealadam Member CommonPosts: 4
    No luck for me either :( Gz all :)