Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Tides of Vengeance Survival Guide - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageWorld of Warcraft: Tides of Vengeance Survival Guide - MMORPG.com

The World of Warcraft team is getting ready to release the v8.1 "Tides of Vengeance" patch on Tuesday, December 11th. To get players prepped and ready to roll come reset day, the team has put out a new "Survival Guide" for all of the new content coming in 8.1.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    It used to be more epic :(

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Tip #1: Dont resub until next month at the earliest if you were bored and let your sub lapse previous since that's when the new raid will be out and the ilvl on stuff will increase across the board.

That's the only tip you need.
    ThupliSBFord
  • GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    Buy low and sell high, on the AH.

Tip #2 and through!

Gut Out!

What, me worry?

• NoxiousBassNoxiousBass Member UncommonPosts: 257
    edited December 2018

Albatroes said:

Tip #1: Dont resub until next month at the earliest if you were bored and let your sub lapse previous since that's when the new raid will be out and the ilvl on stuff will increase across the board.

That's the only tip you need.

As for me, I will probably only resub when Classic Vanilla comes out. Guess that I´m just an old fashioned player that will re-enjoy playing WoW the old fashioned way.
    Malykai666
  • Str8HellStr8Hell Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I like playing WoW! No matter how good or bad the current patch is its still NEW! Off to do some dungeons ~ game face on.