Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perfect World Reveals an Array of Holiday Joy - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imagePerfect World Reveals an Array of Holiday Joy - MMORPG.com News

If it's December, you know it means a ton of holiday happenings in just about every MMO on the planet. Earlier this week, Perfect World Entertainment revealed all of the cheery activities that players can participate in throughout its stable of games including Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I love stuff like this. To this day I associate Christmas with Ironforge and Halloween with the games in GW2.
    SBFord

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Amathe said:
    I love stuff like this. To this day I associate Christmas with Ironforge and Halloween with the games in GW2.
    You need to get out more...
    SBFord

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Amathe said:
    I celebrate outdoors also. :)  Gaming just adds some extra fun.
    SBFordwingoodSiegeMachine

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Amathe said:
    You need a lump of coal in your stocking this year just for that comment. :P
    ceratop001

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Star Trek Online:

Q’s Winter Wonderland (December 4, 2018 – January 17, 2019)
    Return to the wonderland derived from the mind of Q once again! Protect a race of sentient gingerbread cookies from the Snow-conian, cast a reel (or pound on the ice) to enjoy some Klingon ice fishing, take on the dreaded Kramp’ihri and his merry imps. As with previous years, completing events in the Winter Wonderland will allow Captains to earn rewards, including new sweaters and more! Don’t miss out on icy footraces as well for a chance to earn some Fek’ihri tech.

Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/news/perfect-world-reveals-an-array-of-holiday-joy-1000050814#WkY0C32y1VfHjkgM.99

Nothing new added to this yearly event regarding activities. The only "new" added are a handful of items to purchase: clothing, a Discovery themed Bat'leth, a pet, & Kit Modules. The big news is the ship to be earned from multiple days of participation isn't Breen.
  • Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Nothing new added to this yearly event regarding activities.
    Activity-wise they just rarely add new stuff, but as a matter of fact Q's Wonderland was updated a few times in the early years with the breeding, the extra race track, etc.

I like all 3 events from the list of "including Neverwinter, Star Trek Online and more", my favourite is maybe the "and more", a.k.a. CO :smile: 
    Clarence the giant mecha teddy, and his warm, friendly, (also a bit deadly) hugs...
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    SBFord said:
    Amathe said:
    You need a lump of coal in your stocking this year just for that comment. :P
    Merry xmas :)