Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All servers down for multiple days

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Well , it one regard they are just like UO 1997 ....  GJ
    KyleranPhry
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Scorchien said:
    Well , it one regard they are just like UO 1997 ....  GJ
    Yeah... they have had quite a few issues, to say the least.

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

All servers STILL down with no ETA...

...Houston, we have a problem.

Phry

• CrackityJonesCrackityJones Member CommonPosts: 3
    edited December 2018
    I understand they're a small indie team and totally expected some bug-squashing and whatnot, but we're currently on Day 5 of the servers being offline and it's kind of ridiculous at this point.

I'm also starting to get really tired of the bootlickers that keep saying things like, "You people whining apparently don't know what 'early access' means.  This is NOT a 'headstart 'and these sort of problems are to be expected."

I'm sorry, but when I bought the game, it was touted as being out of beta, had received the final wipe, and was officially open with a 1-week HEADSTART before the Steam release.

https://www.legendsofaria.com/the-headstart-is-live/
    GdemamiPhry[Deleted User]
    New update:

The results from last night's test are encouraging. We are working on an update about bringing our official servers back online as we speak.

• CrackityJonesCrackityJones Member CommonPosts: 3
    All servers will be returning at 3pm EST.

To give an insight into the last few days, our team rewrote an underlying system responsible for backing up our characters to the database. We have ran this through many rounds of internal testing and live on our test server with help from yours truly! All indications is that our changes have resolved the problem, but we can only know for sure when we return to full servers and a high traffic environment.

As a result of progress made in resolving this problem, we will experience rollbacks from our last shutdown. We anticipate approximately 8 hours on Azure Sky, 4 hours on Crimson Sea and 30 minutes on Verdant Earth.

We will also be deploying a tool for round the clock monitoring of the integrity of all character data. If we detect any further inconsistencies in data synchronisation we can quickly address the issue which will avoid future rollbacks due to this problem.

All servers will be monitored closely and we must warn players that there is still a possibility of a recurrent problem. We'll be on hand to tackle any emergent issues.

Thanks again for your support and your patience!

https://forums.legendsofaria.com/discussion/8204/servers-returning-3pm-est-12-10-2018