Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bring WAR back

13»

Comments

• satori_TVsatori_TV Member CommonPosts: 4

WAR actually IS back   #WAAAGH

let me just drop this link here...

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/

JamesGoblin

imagine peace

shameless plug:
    livestream
    youtube
    facebook
    twitter

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Originally posted by wiscel
    Very disappointed in TESO, GW2, Rift and so on, please bring Warhammer Online back!

warhammer was good, till EA took over.

they made em release the game WAY ahead of it's time, and WAY before it was actually finished.

the plan was to release the game with 3 cities per faction, not one. which broke the idea completely.

what we had in the end was a clean circle zerg, where no one fought no one in a war about 2 cities.

ps: at preposter: you won't fix  this by twitching minor aspects of the game, as said above, major content was actually removed from the game, so as long you don't plan to add that, your private server wont be much more successfull than the game was, but gl

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• KuroiKuroi Member UncommonPosts: 29
    satori_TV said:

WAR actually IS back   #WAAAGH

let me just drop this link here...

As was said over a year ago .... WAAAAGH!!!!!

Been playing for a month straight.

Need a LOT more North American players to join.
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    There necromancers in WAR...cause you got skills
  • MountainGuardianMountainGuardian Member CommonPosts: 1
    I was hoping this was a current forum discussing the Warhammer emulator, I guess not.  Myself I have never played an online mmo game have never had interest in doing so, but I thought would be cool to run on my own server for my family and friends and before I downloaded anything I thought I would find a forum on the game and see what everyone had to say.  No one has said anything in some time on this forum it appears..  lol
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    I was hoping this was a current forum discussing the Warhammer emulator, I guess not.  Myself I have never played an online mmo game have never had interest in doing so, but I thought would be cool to run on my own server for my family and friends and before I downloaded anything I thought I would find a forum on the game and see what everyone had to say.  No one has said anything in some time on this forum it appears..  lol
    might be because downloading emulation software for WAR ain't actually legal, and therefor it is not liked around here :>

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    There's a dedicated subforum to private servers, you might get more traffic discussing WAR private servers there.
    JamesGoblinKyleran

• CS1310CS1310 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Oh man, I loved WHO and my whitelion. I'll take a look. ty :smile:
    JamesGoblin
  • evocamevocam Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    A new private server has recently been launched for Warhammer Online. There was already a private server Return Of Reckoning, but a large group of players who did not agree with the decisions of the rather stiff devs have now set up their own server. The site is Russian (server is in the Netherlands) but if you use Google Chrome then it is no problem. The game can be downloaded https://flame.uogames.org/ Registration, downloading, etc. is self-explanatory. The Launcher (run as admin) indicates in Bitdefender that it is a virus, but this is not the case (of course it remains your own risk). The game runs smoothly and has no lag, and uses the gameplay of the original game.
    Gorwe
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Hmm, resurrection of a thread started in 2014 with a 1 post new account, about a Russian developed emu which is downloaded from a Dutch UO games website and a launcher which has to be run as an admin and comes up as being a virus?

Probably uses Tik Tok for support, sells online items in Temu, is linked to Tornado Cash Tumbler and accepts Bitcoin for donations.   ;)

Who wouldn't be all over the top on jumping right in?  :D

Cheers!

KidRisk

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,424
    evocam said:
    A new private server has recently been launched for Warhammer Online. There was already a private server Return Of Reckoning, but a large group of players who did not agree with the decisions of the rather stiff devs have now set up their own server. The site is Russian (server is in the Netherlands) but if you use Google Chrome then it is no problem. The game can be downloaded https://flame.uogames.org/ Registration, downloading, etc. is self-explanatory. The Launcher (run as admin) indicates in Bitdefender that it is a virus, but this is not the case (of course it remains your own risk). The game runs smoothly and has no lag, and uses the gameplay of the original game.
    Which players were those? What were they unhappy with? Let's see some drtails.