Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anthem's First Closed Alpha Event to Take Place December 8-9 - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Vexiusx said:

EMoney said:

Viper482 said:

Closed alpha? Isn't this thing to release in Feb19?

Yeah, 'alpha' testing 90 days put for a AAA multiplayer title from BioWare/EA. Seems legit.

There already were loads of alpha tests before this (closed NDA tests)
    Be that as it may, Alpha traditionally denotes a largley unfinished product.

So pointing out that Anthem is, per the dev's own words, still unfinished and needs an entire beta phase of testing just 90 days before release isn't a good strategy to elicit consumer confidence in the condition of the product.

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532

I was trying to wait for someone else to post before I did my sh!# post, but here it goes.

Do we ever get to see who our "operator" is? Can we create them? If so, how does the absolute stud compensation of myself avatar get into that Javelin in the lime green/white? I don't think there would be a good fit.

I'm sorry. I started actually paying attention to the game when I saw Dec 8 & 9 and then logic began messing with mah brain.

I imagine they just shove you in, and it crushes all your vital organs and bones as it closes, and your avatar plays in excruciating pain while you farm for loots.
    [Deleted User]
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• rkiprkip Member UncommonPosts: 22
    Got my invite, 1st ever alpha test in my 20 + years of online gaming. Not that I'm anyone special. Seems random, as my rig is put together from mid-priced components.

Also had difficulty registering, just kept trying and managed to push it through. Looking forward to this weekend.
    ConstantineMerus