Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vainglory Enters Alpha on PC and Mac, Full Cross-Platform Support Included - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageVainglory Enters Alpha on PC and Mac, Full Cross-Platform Support Included - MMORPG.com

Vainglory has been on mobile platforms for quite awhile, but has only now become available for PC and Mac thanks to the launch of the MOBA alpha. "Vainglory is a cross platform MOBA with the strategic depth and mechanical skill you'd expect from a PC title, but playable with your friends anywhere on any device." The video gives a peek into Vainglory's unique features.

Read the full story here

Comments

• momintimmomintim Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I always enjoyed this game but never really appealed to me on my phone so i finally just opted out to play but this is nice to hear.
    Panther2103
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Vainglory is actually really fun. I've put quite a bit of time in on the phone, but kinda fell off as gaming on a phone for extended periods of time kinda sucks. Glad this is happening, going to try it out when I get home.
    SBFord
  • idontlikemynameidontlikemyname Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Little tip this game is full of bots
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

Yeah, in your beginning levels. How high did you play?
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543

Little tip, play more than the starting levels where you'll be placed with bots a lot while you get the hang of the game.
    Astropuyoidontlikemyname
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

Asch126 said:

Little tip, play more than the starting levels where you'll be placed with bots a lot while you get the hang of the game.

Oh should he have mentioned the leavers at high rank or how like everyone afks during 5v5 at high levels because vainglory is like honestly hot garbage in forms of player to player gaming.

Hell I've watched games be me versus another version of me because four assholes decided to afk and lane out.

Diminishing this guy's opinion on a literal problem in a moba is silly. We all know vainglory is like that. That's how it's been since like 2016.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    I cant put my finger on it but I am not a fan of cross platform games
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I cant put my finger on it but I am not a fan of cross platform games
    But you should put your finger on it, its on phone and tablet after all. No wonder you don’t enjoy them  o:)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer