Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hell Let Loose (WW2 FPS) - Kickstarter

MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
edited April 2018 in General Gaming
Sounds really sweet, gonna follow this one for sure.

"A platoon-based realistic multiplayer first-person shooter for PC set during the Second World War.

HUGE BATTLES - 100 players per game, 50 per team

COORDINATE - Win through teamwork, tactics, and communication

A NEW METAGAME - Capture sectors and resources to beat your enemy into submission

COMBINED ARMS - Over 20 different player-controlled vehicles and deployed weapons

EPIC THEATER OF WAR - Do battle across a 1:1 scale 4 kilometer-squared map

MORE THAN THE TWITCH - Supply, capture and building systems ​

EXPERIENCE HISTORY - Historically accurate arsenal with realistic weapon behavior

A MODERN ENGINE - Developed for Unreal Engine 4"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=Jjz64W08HrA

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackmatter/hell-let-loose

Asheram

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Gameplay announcement trailer, looks interesting. 
    Maurgrim
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited June 2019

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    A game you can only enjoy with player voice communications turned off.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• agamennagamenn Member UncommonPosts: 67
    Looks good
  • reddingtongomesreddingtongomes Newbie Posts: 0

Every gun in this game is good. They all do damage and they all have a role. This is fantastic. I love playing with any class because the guns are all fun to use. I have had some great CQB fighting with the SMG.

Every time I play the game I tend to pick up Squad leader or commander at least every 2nd game. Simply since it is frustrating to play with someone in a leadership role who does not have a microphone so I try to do my bit. I also enjoy playing those roles due to the responsibility that comes with it and that you can have a more direct impact on decision making and the outcome of the larger battle.
    The problem comes that this means I have to use the SMG more than 50% of the time. This used to be fine for me but now it's grating on my nerves because anything beyond short range I am fighting at a major disadvantage. I am forced to not take engagements because I am not sure I would be able to land 2 direct hits before the enemy can turn around and shoot me once with his rifle. Firing single shots helps but not enough.
    Feeling like I wouldn't win a fight, I am forced to run to cover and try to sneak up on the enemy or just make a mad dash to get close. Which 9/10 times means I die in the sprint.