Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which multiplayer FPS to play?

2»

Comments

• NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    Maurgrim said:
    Battleground Europe Is nice, old name for it was world war 2 online.
    Wow. Hows that game been doing these days?
    To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • nupalauknupalauk Member CommonPosts: 7
    CS GO
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    WW3 is early access now. Word is that is seems to be good if you can get in the game.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    If you can find a fair FPS with no aimbots good luck.
    Hatefull

• erichoffmanerichoffman Member UncommonPosts: 11
    CSGO, Overwatch, Team Fortress 2, Rainbow 6 siege
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,071
    Vendetta Online is pretty good.  To me, it actually plays a little bit like a first-person fighting game because you have to gauge momentum and employ recovery strategies after being hit with certain weapons.  This is particularly true in 1v1 PvP scenarios.  It has Newtonian mechanics and an incredibly stable netcode.  Notice how many ships are in this fight, and how they all have the capability to interact with each other:

That was 8 years ago.

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    The Red Dead Online pvp match modes are fun, the free roam is a grind and gank fest though.
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    You could try Warface.
    https://wf.my.com/en/
    It's F2P and Microtransactions are mainly cosmetics.
    It's on Steam as well.
  • paulythebpaulytheb Member UncommonPosts: 363
    Have you tried MWO? Blowing up giant Battlemechs is great fun. It plays a little differently than other shooter due to the tank like aspects of the Mechs.

You can play for free and buy almost every Mech with in game cash. As far as customizing goes, there are many ways to change the look of your Mechs. I don't know if that checks your "Avatar" box, but it works for me.

Expect to get blown up a LOT in the beginning, but once it all start to click it is VERY satisfying.

One friendly tip, when you start spending XP on a Mech chassis, work on the survival tree first.

( Note to self-Don't say anything bad about Drizzt.)

An acerbic sense of humor is NOT allowed here.