Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Diablo 3 Switch LFG

MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
edited November 2018 in Diablo 3
Hello all,

I'm having a great time playing D3 on my Switch. Playing ARPGs with a controller is a lot more fun for me personally. Ever since playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1 & 2 on the PlayStation 2. I always hoped they would release a patch on the PC for controller support. But I doubt I would go back after playing handheld mode laying on my couch lol.

The point of this thread is to add forum friends to your D3 Switch F list. I enjoy reading from the majority of posters here. So naturally it would be great to game together :-)

If you're interested, post in the thread and I'll pm you my account info.  Thanks in advance. 
ceratop001[Deleted User]

Comments

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    No one has D3 for Switch?
    ceratop001
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Don't play bro but, wish you luck :)
    MrMelGibson

Don't play bro but, wish you luck :)
    Thanks my friend. It hasn't been easy finding other players lol
    ceratop001
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    The camera is what gives me a headache playing these games,if they at least removed the 1980's locked camera,it would be one step in the right direction for ARPG's,as is they do nearly everything poorly.
    Then again,depends if you want some thinking or strategy in your combat,i MUST have depth of combat,spamming away at dumb fodder is like worse than watching paint dry.

So ARPG's have a LOT of work to do,a long way to go before i would give them even a score of playable.Sadly i spent a couple weeks in both D3 and POE,at least i learned my lesson but hey i had to give them a try and now i know.
    MrMelGibsonAlmostLancelot

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

edited December 2018
    Wizardry said:
    The camera is what gives me a headache playing these games,if they at least removed the 1980's locked camera,it would be one step in the right direction for ARPG's,as is they do nearly everything poorly.
    Then again,depends if you want some thinking or strategy in your combat,i MUST have depth of combat,spamming away at dumb fodder is like worse than watching paint dry.

So ARPG's have a LOT of work to do,a long way to go before i would give them even a score of playable.Sadly i spent a couple weeks in both D3 and POE,at least i learned my lesson but hey i had to give them a try and now i know.
    They are not for everyone. I'm not sure what they could do with the camera to please you? Could you elaborate a bit about how you would change the camera?
    ceratop001
  • Azrael720Azrael720 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Add me bro. SW-6143-6851-6907