Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RuneScape Players Gain Holiday Buffs from Now Through January 7th - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited December 2018 in News & Features Discussion

RuneScape Players Gain Holiday Buffs from Now Through January 7th - MMORPG.com

From now through January 7th, RuneScape players can leverage weekend buffs across an array of features. Each weekend, a different buff is unlocked that can provide bonuses to things including a 25% increase in experience in the Slayer skill, a better-than-average chance of loot in Thieving and Farming.

Read the full story here

yy.png 65.2K
Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    I do miss RS every once in a while, this may be the incentive I needed to jump back in.
    SBFordceratop001
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

Alomar said:

I do miss RS every once in a while, this may be the incentive I needed to jump back in.

It's worth it! I have been playing pretty steadily since the mobile beta, and having a lot of fun. The mobile launch brought back a lot of players.
  • nuk3ronuk3ro Member CommonPosts: 2
    It looks like this buffs are only available to RS3 players not for OSRS. Right?
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    nuk3ro said:
    From the press announcement they sent, yes, you're correct. Ordinarily, if it's something for OSRS, it comes in its own email. They don't mix them together. :)
    Neptus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• nuk3ronuk3ro Member CommonPosts: 2

SBFord said:

nuk3ro said:

From the press announcement they sent, yes, you're correct. Ordinarily, if it's something for OSRS, it comes in its own email. They don't mix them together. :)

Ohh okk, thanks for clearing that up. I was so confused by that image post, got a little bit excited and everything.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I almost downloaded Runescape to relive some memories... B)

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Good memories also. I ultimately left because I hated click to move. Now if they added WASD I would probably return. Might be best questing in any MMO Ive played.
  • DecardCainDecardCain Member UncommonPosts: 45
    Is it worth playing? I mean in 2018, 'cos it was released in 2004, as I see.
  • ExistentialistExistentialist Member UncommonPosts: 58
    Interesting, particularly with LoA going live.
  • NeptusNeptus Member UncommonPosts: 988
    Unfortunately Regular ass RS is overshadowed by the successful younger brother, but hey events are nice though.

Neptus - FFXI - Pandemonium
    Neptus - WoW - Detheroc

• asdfsdf34534asdfsdf34534 Member UncommonPosts: 52
    k
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    nickiamx said:
    k
    Hey pal, I'm the hound on these board ,k  lol

• Aloha Mr Hand !