Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ship of Heroes Team Reveals the Restorative Nanites Powerset - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageShip of Heroes Team Reveals the Restorative Nanites Powerset - MMORPG.com

The Ship of Heroes team has pushed out a new video to reveal the Restorative Nanites Powerset. The Powerset is a healing and buffing series of abilities that are appropriate for primary support characters or as a secondary powerset for Devastators.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    This look just as good as Champions Online. : D
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    I really want to play another super hero game. DCUO just isn't fun for me. Not sure how Champions is doing. This game looks like it will be a lot of fun once it comes out! Can't wait. 
    DavodtheTutt
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    This is beginning to shape up nicely.
    Amathe

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    Woot. This game keeps getting better. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    The dev team wanted to get the harder sets done first.  The ranged and melee offensive sets need more work with animation and effects that the support and defense sets.  Now that they have some of the harder stuff done, they are going to be adding a few less 'expressive' sets.

CoH was fun, but it was REALLY fun when a few buff sets were stacked up on your team!  Can't wait to see what they have in store...
    [Deleted User]

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    I've always liked the crisp, clean, bright look of the game compared to the dismal, muddy, grungy, or overly-busy look of so many games. These distinctive, varied powersets are another aspect I'm looking forward to. Just read the article about the mistake of using Beta for marketing, but I'm sorely tempted to pay to get in early on this. Just can't justify it on my current budget.
  • SamhaelSamhael Member RarePosts: 1,498

This look just as good as Champions Online. : D

Damn, there's no reason to be so mean.
    DavodtheTutt
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276
    while i'm hoping ship of heroes gets the critical mass to take off and cannot wait to play it, with its dated looks it might not appease new generations of gamers that haven't really played the city of heroes genre and are taken in by now visually stunning games!
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I am just hoping we start to see more landscape detail, the flat plain surfaces of especially the ground are uninspiring. It may look as good as CoH (not quite imo) but that MMO came out a really long time ago. Anyway how it looks at launch is all that matters.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Scot said:
    I am just hoping we start to see more landscape detail, the flat plain surfaces of especially the ground are uninspiring. It may look as good as CoH (not quite imo) but that MMO came out a really long time ago. Anyway how it looks at launch is all that matters.
    I think they are constrained by their budget and I would not expect very good graphics. I would  hope for a nice art style that they can flesh out.
    Scot

• VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    I am rooting for this game I hope it does well. There is a need for a good super hero game.