Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If anyone's interested, CDProjekt is hiring for Cyberpunk 2077.

OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,282
edited November 2018 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM


MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

GameolioDan

Comments

  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 2,960
    unfortunately, I don't meet the qualifications. I don't have an artistic bone in my body. I come from a family of talent-less business folk. 
    ceratop001OG_ZorvanConstantineMerus
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    No qualified Pollacks in Warsaw?
     
  • LokeroLokero Member RarePosts: 1,514
    DMKano said:
    The job is in Warsaw Poland - just to be clear. 

    Cool city but probably a major barrier for many candidates 
    What economy does CDProjekt use to pay their employees?  Do they pay Polish salaries(I assume)?  Or, have they become so popular and well-known that they pay real money?

    Pay in Poland is absolutely abysmal on a world-scale.
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,002
    Scenes and cutscenes.

    They'll want a film major.

    "The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,282
    Lokero said:
    DMKano said:
    The job is in Warsaw Poland - just to be clear. 

    Cool city but probably a major barrier for many candidates 
    What economy does CDProjekt use to pay their employees?  Do they pay Polish salaries(I assume)?  Or, have they become so popular and well-known that they pay real money?

    Pay in Poland is absolutely abysmal on a world-scale.
    I imagine it depends on whether you have to be there physically, or if it can be a remote job. If local you'd be paid their local currency, if from home you'd have to be paid in your local currency.


    MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

  • VrikaVrika Member EpicPosts: 6,425
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Lokero said:
    DMKano said:
    The job is in Warsaw Poland - just to be clear. 

    Cool city but probably a major barrier for many candidates 
    What economy does CDProjekt use to pay their employees?  Do they pay Polish salaries(I assume)?  Or, have they become so popular and well-known that they pay real money?

    Pay in Poland is absolutely abysmal on a world-scale.
    I imagine it depends on whether you have to be there physically, or if it can be a remote job. If local you'd be paid their local currency, if from home you'd have to be paid in your local currency.
    It doesn't matter so much what currency is used because you can always exchange currency. But this job is physically in Poland, so salary is going to be based on Poland's salaries.
     
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 2,282
    Vrika said:
    OG_Zorvan said:
    Lokero said:
    DMKano said:
    The job is in Warsaw Poland - just to be clear. 

    Cool city but probably a major barrier for many candidates 
    What economy does CDProjekt use to pay their employees?  Do they pay Polish salaries(I assume)?  Or, have they become so popular and well-known that they pay real money?

    Pay in Poland is absolutely abysmal on a world-scale.
    I imagine it depends on whether you have to be there physically, or if it can be a remote job. If local you'd be paid their local currency, if from home you'd have to be paid in your local currency.
    It doesn't matter so much what currency is used because you can always exchange currency. But this job is physically in Poland, so salary is going to be based on Poland's salaries.
    Actually, it does matter. If you're based in America, for instance and get paid in the Polish złoty, that exchange is gonna suck. 1.00 zloty currently equals 0.26 USD. Also, I don't know about other countries, but the U.S. requires employers to pay U.S. employees in USD regardless of where the business is based.

    But yeah, appears to be required to actually go to Poland so the point is moot.


    MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

Sign In or Register to comment.