Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Second Round of Torchlight Frontiers Closed Alpha Testing Coming December 7th - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageSecond Round of Torchlight Frontiers Closed Alpha Testing Coming December 7th - MMORPG.com

The Torchlight Frontiers site has been updated with the news that the second round of closed alpha testing will be kicking off on December 7th. The dev team also reports that the November 16th test was literally a "smashing success", with testers finding tons of bugs and providing the team with valuable feedback. "We got to experience the game side-by-side with players, in-world and live on our Discord in a way we never have before," the post reads.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Whoot whoot! :) I'll be checking my inbox all week! :D
    Aeander[Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    SBFord said:
    I'll be doing so as well. Until the weekend when I'll disappear into the universe of Smash Bros. Ultimate forever.
    SBFord[Deleted User]
  • rudolfrealrudolfreal Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I played the last test. This game has a lot of potentials.
    GameolioDanTintagil[Deleted User]
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    If you were in first alpha you're automatically in this one! Woot! Plus more invites going out. When you guys get into Alpha join their Discord channel :-)
  • itsoveritsover Member UncommonPosts: 353
    I was in the first time

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    *fingers crossed*
    *click's wildly on the mail refresh button*
    :D
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    yeah i see potential but the game kicked me out at least 20 times. i could play for like 5minutes each time
    Marzman31

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    Interesting to see they didn't do a wipe between these. Will be jumping back onto my forged to see what they changed.
  • 123ffxiv123ffxiv Member UncommonPosts: 30
    edited December 2018

Wow they seem to be really moving on this game...refreshing. Is there an NDA or can you guys comment on what sort of classes/how many classes there are going to be?

There was an NDA on just visual media. We are allowed to write about our experiences. There were two classes released so far a robot melee class (forged) and a spellcaster (dusk mage.)
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    Aeander said:
    SBFord said:
    I'll be doing so as well. Until the weekend when I'll disappear into the universe of Smash Bros. Ultimate forever.
    I realize now that this game is actually releasing its next alpha on the release day for Smash Bros. Ultimate. Which is fair enough. I had originally intended to give any code I received to my best friend anyway. He's a huge fan of Torchlight in particular among the ARPGs, and could probably provide more insightful feedback than I could. 
  • aslan132aslan132 Member UncommonPosts: 620
    I had the invite to the first one, but sadly did not have the opportunity to actually playtest it. I am excited for this time around, as I will be free of all other obligations for the entire weekend.
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I got invited to the first Alpha test, was a lot of fun and can not wait to see how the game turns out in BETA. Didn't get to play as much as I wanted tho which sucks, (RL blah blah) If I don't get accepted to the second Alpha hopefully everyone has fun that does! :)