Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Short term focused game ?

delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
edited July 2018 in Legends of Aria
Only 64 players (for now at least) opens the door for a lot of dead servers. 

Say you don't have a guild or real life friends playing.  Like all games theirs a good chance most of the 64 will quit leaving you all alone !!...In fact even with Guilds or RL friends.  

Is it a temporary game like 7 Days to Die ?.... A big difference between them is 7 Days to Die can stand as a solo game on it's own.  It's a solo game first and foremost.    

People are also fickle.  They see 20 stop playing and they stop too. 

What happens on weekday afternoons, and most of the 64 are at work ?

Players quitting is more common than not !

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Not for solo players then? Get a guild, MMOs are far more enjoyable that way.
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Scot said:
    Not for solo players then? Get a guild, MMOs are far more enjoyable that way.
    Well, lets explore that, 
    Your in a Guild of 20 on a server.  Your Guild decides to quit or move servers, what happens to the other people on that server... Their alone !
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,952
    Can't they just skip to another server?
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I've played many mmorrpg's, and had been in many Guilds where their is about 64 active players, yet only 5 or 6 are online at any given time. 

Now, this may not be a bad thing with only 5 or 6 players online.  But that server better have 64 players, any less than full server it could turn to a dead server !
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You assume if 20 people leave,  no one new will join to replace them, why?

Worse case, you make new friends with others, invite other players even if strangers to join yours or.. leave and go join another sever.

Is there really a problem here?

I recomend getting more sleep, then your mind won't keep dreaming up problems to worry over which may never happen and likely have simple solutions. 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GutlardGutlard Member RarePosts: 1,019
    I'm usually solo like a cholo anyway, but playing on a dead server would suck. Hopefully, they'll allow easy xfers?

Gut Out!

What, me worry?