Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark Online - Festival of Madness - Devil Hunter Gameplay - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageLost Ark Online - Festival of Madness - Devil Hunter Gameplay - MMORPG.com

In yet another brand new Lost Ark Korean open beta gameplay video, YouTuber "end1e" shows off the Devil Hunter in action in a story scenario at level 33. "The Devil Hunter is one hell of a gun-slinger. He makes use of three different stances."

Read the full story here

Comments

• parpinparpin Member UncommonPosts: 220
    looks good, problem is there is no official english version, maybe a year after korea at best. we will see.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    well tehy said since china is being a prick about letting new games in they would launch west next, but how much time it will take? take a guess, I know the fastest ncsoft can do is 6 months, so this game is pretty new and looks they first game too, so maybe in 2 years without help from a 3rd party, then 1 year from then to figure out how to code something who can't be used in a hack
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • VaselVasel Member UncommonPosts: 226
    This game is great looking. I just hope that they dont adopt a mobile game business model when it does finally come to the west.
  • jtckline3jtckline3 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    Why keep reporting on a game that will take them 3 years to translate to english and another 3 to launch for NA??
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    jtckline3 said:
    Why keep reporting on a game that will take them 3 years to translate to english and another 3 to launch for NA??
    There are people like me who are interested in reading about these games regardless of the lengthy time they may take to come over. It's news and they are doing us a service.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    Do some crappy English voice overs. Like a 70's kung fu movie and just release it to us.