Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls: Summerset on steam, does it include Morrowind chapter?

2»

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    You can still play the stand alone and don't have to play through Steam once they are linked. . someone just mentioned that you have to buy future "expansions" or "chapters" through Steam.  I can not verify this but No one on that forum (official) disagreed.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Gorwe said:
    Quizzical said:
    An honest company would just make a table that explained exactly what is included in each version, as well as in ESO Plus.  Then there would be no confusion.  But Zenimax is not an honest company, so they didn't.
    Maybe they're just incompetent? Not sure whether that's better tbh. Regardless, they managed to pull through thick and thin and hence the claim for les incompetents is...they're crooked, ok?
    Trump's brother is on their board of directors... 'nough said :)
    kitarad[Deleted User]Gorwe
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Quizzical said:
    An honest company would just make a table that explained exactly what is included in each version, as well as in ESO Plus.  Then there would be no confusion.  But Zenimax is not an honest company, so they didn't.
    By right it should be mandated it is tantamount to cheating.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    I received Morrowind for free when I purchased Summerset as a preorder so I was able to play it before Summerset hit. Honestly I thought the Morrowind expansion was much better than Summerset. Summerset island is nice, some of the quests were great, but it was short. There was something about Vvardenfell that I really liked. The whole zone and the story was just awesome. There was a lot more quests, and felt a bit more epic adventure-wise.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355
    Gorwe said:
    Quizzical said:
    Maybe they're just incompetent? Not sure whether that's better tbh. Regardless, they managed to pull through thick and thin and hence the claim for les incompetents is...they're crooked, ok?
    Come on.  This isn't very hard:

I literally decided to make that box all of 12 minutes before this post was posted.  Players shouldn't regard it as authoritative, as some of the boxes may be wrong.

A company so incompetent as to be unable to make a simple table like that or even figure out that it would be helpful is so pathetic that there's no way that they'd ever be able to launch a working game.  A lot of screw-ups can be explained by incompetence, but not this one.
    ESO.png 26.9K
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Quizzical said:
    Gorwe said:
    Quizzical said:
    Come on.  This isn't very hard:

I literally decided to make that box all of 12 minutes before this post was posted.  Players shouldn't regard it as authoritative, as some of the boxes may be wrong.

A company so incompetent as to be unable to make a simple table like that or even figure out that it would be helpful is so pathetic that there's no way that they'd ever be able to launch a working game.  A lot of screw-ups can be explained by incompetence, but not this one.
    One Tamriel and Homestead were not DLC. They were base game additions. Otherwise it looks pretty good.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,007
    It's confusing because I bought the base game and Morrorind + Warden class was already unlocked while others bought the base game and had to upgrade to the ESO collection to get Morrowind + Summerset + Warden calss unlocked while others had to purchase Morrowind + Summerset through the crown stores and others said that Summerset can't be bought with crowns so I don't konw the answer. ESO+ should unlock all DLC content but I really have no clue.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.