Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Man's Sky 'Visions' Update to Launch on November 22nd - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• ThasamanThasaman Member UncommonPosts: 6
    yep I think I might come back.

Devs whilst we won't talk about release I think they have almost redeemed themselves.

You will see me back for another try
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    Dammit, they keep updating this game. I set it aside for a bit to play thru FO4 another time, but how will I find the time to play FO76 and NMS at the same time?

Hmm...the choices are .....retire, contract a protracted but ultimately curable illness, or find a way to play while at work....

Sigh.....
    If it is any consolation I found myself entangled in the same web of FO4, FO76, and No Man's Sky this morning. 

*ehem...

Don't mind him, that's just RDR2. Don't worry, you'll get your turn, we know how great you are!
    [Deleted User]
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    cheyane said:
    I wish I didnt get motion sickness after 15 min in this game. Its currently the only game I know that causes me to get sick.
    Why don't you play in third person mode. I do.
    This. First person view in games is notorious for causing Motion sickness for people sensitive to it. Switching to 3rd person view should help.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

I wish I didnt get motion sickness after 15 min in this game. Its currently the only game I know that causes me to get sick.

usually that is due to field of view. some people freak out when it's set "wrong" for them - usualy above 90, try setting it to 85 or something, play around abit with it, if that is an option in NMS

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    Something I've noted of late, especially when people talk about Fallout76, is NMS is taking on a new or rather expanded meaning. Instead of using it to indicate the ultimate failure of game development, it's starting to mean more of a redemption. The relation to FO76 being along the lines of "can Bethesda pull a NMS, or is it doomed?".
    I think it's pretty cool. I liked NMS when it was released and it's so much better now.
    [Deleted User]
  • kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044
    Someone kick me when they announce VR support please... Have to say the devs are doing a stirling job with the game..
  • aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942
    I applaud this game for the changes its made. The most important thing they need to adjust however is building ownership and allowing your friends to build onto your base when you're offline. Apart from that this game is damn good.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,166
    Damn this update changed my home planet from a vibrant green world with blue seas into a brownish world with red seas.
    [Deleted User]
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    All these reviews have talked me into getting this game. Looking forward to playing.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292
    Try expanding the FOV. This often helps for people with motion sickness.