Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pathfinder Kingmaker So Far So Great

13»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited October 2018
    It has had rather mixed reviews and as I mentioned a few weeks back I am not a fan of D&D design. Gaming generally has moved to a one size fits all approach, everything from UI's to the way you make a themepark. Using D&D is an example of that in RPG's, its a well known system, it eventually becomes the only system.

But its the mixed reviews that mean I won't be buying until there is a hefty discount on Steam.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I have not yet played this although I already bought it immediately on pre purchase . After the horrible bugs in The Bard's Tale IV I'm a bit gun shy.
    Chamber of Chains
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    cheyane said:
    I have not yet played this although I already bought it immediately on pre purchase . After the horrible bugs in The Bard's Tale IV I'm a bit gun shy.
    They've been patching at a decent  clip( and have also introduced some bugs doing so)  .. I Preordered also but am going to wait till after the holidays to start playing ..God  knows i have no lack of games to keep me busy .. So i can wait for Pathfinder, to get fixed up and deliver a better experience
    Scot
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Im saving this one for long winter evenings. Looking foward to it.
    ScorchienAsm0deus
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    It's been awhile since I've seen anything on this game. How far have patches helped this game, thus far?

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    I wish they would polish up the game a bit more before any DLC's come out...... DLC's could create enhanced bugs and problems.  They next to fix the base game first.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Haven't had many issues with the PK.  They were  patching like a house afire for a while, every two to three days, but that's now down to one or two a week.   Haven't gone too deep into the game though.  Been busy trying out alts to see what I wanted to run up the pike.  
    AlBQuirky

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.