Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen earth forums

T3HK1TmAnT3HK1TmAn Member Posts: 2

There is a unofficial forum site located at

www.fallenearth.se

They have over 100 members, and the Icarus developers read everything on the site every other day. Theres tons of discussions about what its going to be like, and an interview with the Icarus developers. Theres even ppl starting guilds/clans for the game, and the site has alot of information about this game in general. If youre really active at this forum it might put you up a notch with the developers and you might get into closed beta sooner

Keep living life until you die. If someone tries to bring you down with them, go down guns blazing.

Comments

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175
    This site is visited just as frequently by the devs, and has been around longer than fallenearth.se.  Not trying to bash them, they have an excellent forum, it just seems silly to deter people from this place.  We have just as much opportunity to get 'up a notch' with the developers here or any other site.

One advantage this forum has is the ability to get the attention of people playing other games at the moment, since many game forums are hosted here.

Easy solution: monitor both

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

agreed Ive come to think mmorgp.com as my home away from home. SE is great but this is where it began for me so I'll stay here and still check in on SE from time to time.

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• Mo0kMo0k Member Posts: 37

Originally posted by GrimCreep

agreed Ive come to think mmorgp.com as my home away from home. SE is great but this is where it began for me so I'll stay here and still check in on SE from time to time.

Exactly like Grimcreep, except reversed - I started in SE, and I help moderate the forums, so I'll just check up on here every now and again. This thread just made me register. So, hello!

Definitely as Sinoth says though, moniter both, the news will come to one first, whatever that news may be.
  • T3HK1TmAnT3HK1TmAn Member Posts: 2
    Sry i wasnt sure wether or not ppl knew about it, wasnt trying to get ppl to leave these forums, just telling it was there, shouldve done my research a bit better. My bad.

Keep living life until you die. If someone tries to bring you down with them, go down guns blazing.

• sinothsinoth Member Posts: 175

No worries, both forums are unofficial, and hopefully soon Icarus will release the "official" ones.  Then we can all unite in one place and bug the crap outta the devs

Hmmmm, maybe thats why they haven't put them up yet......

Holy crap!  Did you know you can resize smileys?  Just click them again once you insert them:

http://www.fallenearth.se - Your source for Fallen Earth information

To throw a spanner into the machine - didn't they say that they would plan on releasing the forums along with closed beta?

• BlackmoorBlackmoor Member Posts: 96
    Not sure about the forums but I do seem to remember the order being revamp the website then a bit after that beta and forums. Not sure if the forums were due in with the site revamp or later though.

• GrimCreepGrimCreep Member Posts: 121

Hey this IS cool

Lead with your face and role with the punches.

• BreaghaBreagha Member Posts: 131
    Mmm... I prefer FallenEarth.se I'd have to admit... I love MMORPG.com for all the varied and great information it gives me, but the forums are too big for me... I prefer something a little less... intimidating :P

*sighs melodramatically* I get confused too easily...

"So I contend that the player stories will always be more powerful than the scripted stories that we try to tell the players."

- Will Wright

• SupermcooldaSupermcoolda Member Posts: 5
    I love the www.fallenearth.se ones, Deldago is the sexiest moderator, BY FAR!

• darkasterdarkaster Member Posts: 187

I actively read this forum, but I still head on over to SE quite often and read some stuff there.  However as far as posting goes (even though I'm generally a ghost ) I do post here more often then SE for some reason, both are very nice though!

Originally posted by Supermcoolda
    I love the www.fallenearth.se ones, Deldago is the sexiest moderator, BY FAR!

*cry*