Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cooler Master MP750 RGB Mousepad Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageCooler Master MP750 RGB Mousepad Review - MMORPG.com

One of the most overlooked parts of any gamer’s setup is their mousepad. We should know: we’ve done it. When you finally step up and use a nice one, it’s enough to make you wonder why you waited so long to upgrade. Today, we’re looking at the latest high-quality pad from Cooler Master, the MP750. It features a soft surface, comes in an array of sizes and features full RGB illumination. Spoiler alert: it’s good.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Whiteshade92Whiteshade92 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    Who needs rgb mousepad?
  • NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392
    The RGB craze is out of control...
    Asm0deusmazut
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    One can definitely tell from the pic that if one is into the RGB fad only having 2 LEDs doesn't cut it for at least the XL pad. I'm surprised Cooler Master's quality control would allow such a sub par performing product released in the first place.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    It's just a mouse-pad guys. No need to be so negative. It will do the job and seems decent enough.

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    we smokers cant have that :( full of ashes in 2 days staring at the colors ;)
    ceratop001ysn888
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    As much as I like RGB, its defiantly getting out of control now. The mouse mat is cool but is only a mat with RGB on it, and for its price woo i'm going to pass on this one.

This is what I use and its great. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1VFYIC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No RGB but it is a lot cheaper then a lot of the "name branded" mouse mats and looks and feels of nice quality

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    I love me some RGB but common....

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.