Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark's Bard Class in Action - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageLost Ark's Bard Class in Action - MMORPG.com

One of the things that our readers are hungry for when it comes to Lost Ark -- besides a Western release date, that is -- is more information about the classes and how they play. Today's serving of Korean open beta class goodness features the Bard class. YouTuber "Laura Hime" has a nice 12+ minutes of gameplay action to soothe the need to know MORE!

Read the full story here

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    It looks like Devilian and Mu - and both are practically dead...
    buahaha443[Deleted User]gastovski1doomexceh430armageddonx911Samhael

Thank you for your time!

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

3dom said:

It looks like Devilian and Mu - and both are practically dead...

I was going to break down how inaccurate your view is, but if that is the way you see it. Go ahead and run with it.
    Mensurbuahaha443SBFordTokkenarmageddonx911NephethYaevindusk

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    DMKano said:
    Lol as someone who has over 60 hours into Lost Ark and had played Devilian to max gear - there are a TON of similarities, from the minimap, gui, multi-health bar bosses, linear game progression, you can tell the same devs worked on both games (very common in Korea for devs to leave one studio and go to the next).

Just like devilian, you burn the content and win the game way too fast. LA suffers from a serious lack of longevity. I really hope Project TL to be the exact opposite of this game.
    ceh430
  • ceh430ceh430 Member UncommonPosts: 42
    edited November 2018

Kabulozo said:

DMKano said:

Lol as someone who has over 60 hours into Lost Ark and had played Devilian to max gear - there are a TON of similarities, from the minimap, gui, multi-health bar bosses, linear game progression, you can tell the same devs worked on both games (very common in Korea for devs to leave one studio and go to the next).

Just like devilian, you burn the content and win the game way too fast. LA suffers from a serious lack of longevity. I really hope Project TL to be the exact opposite of this game.

you can already see this problem from end game streams... which is sad i was so HYPED for this game but MMO without any real endgame content... if you burn all so fast that you have nothing to do in month or so... that's like trying drive car without wheels and wondering why its not moving -.-
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Kabulozo said:

DMKano said:

As opposed to doing dailies of the same content ad infinitum? 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other....
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100

Kabulozo said:

DMKano said:

As opposed to doing dailies of the same content ad infinitum? 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other....
    I swear to god so sick of dailies in games.
    Chamber of Chains
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    cheyane said:

Kabulozo said:

DMKano said:

On paper they always seem great; in practice they turn into a checklist of things you must do every day even when you don't actually WANT to.  
    Samhael
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960

cheyane said:

Kabulozo said:

DMKano said:

On paper they always seem great; in practice they turn into a checklist of things you must do every day even when you don't actually WANT to.  

Exactly. There's never any real effort to make them varied and fun; they add 2-4 minor variations for each quest and that's it. Daily quests should be an enjoyable thing, not something you do because you feel obligated, or because you need faction reputation in order to progress in the endgame / story.

Developers use them as a cheap and lazy way to keep players logging in, which is a shame because with a little creativity, they could be more than that.
    Samhael

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic