Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion Daeva's Tavern Explores the Philosophy Behind 6.0

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAion Daeva's Tavern Explores the Philosophy Behind 6.0

Aion's "Awakened Legacy" was recently deployed for both North American and European players. The update essentially reimagines the game to bring "a refreshing and simplified experience for Daevas old and young, promising to create a streamlined and more enjoyable experience" for players. Gameforge has pushed out a new interview with the Korean dev team that covers their philosophy with 6.x and for the future of Aion.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MedownMedown Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Tempted to get back into Aion, can anyone inform me if this update is any good.
  • deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,429
    "...simplified..., ...streamlined.."

No thanks.
    alkarionlogDisantiagastovski1
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Feels like a totally different game then the one I first played.  I had to uninstall which is something I rarely do as I like to give a game another change every year or so.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,825
    Did I miss the memo where "philosophy" became the new word for "concept" in the business world? :)
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Medown said:

nope, most classes lost skills, the game was remade so before when lvl 50 was your to power now its 80, and you have to relaern skills again, all the archdeva line is out

serious I don't see a reason to put something in the game then in the next update remove it completely from it.

to keep thing short if you played and like aion dring his P2P time don't need to look back there is nothing here anymore to even reminder of that time, there even removed a lot of the fortress sieges and tehr eis a lot less pvp so don't see the point, before all that I did play sometimes and was even trying to come back but the lack of time was a killing, but now im' sure I don't ever need to look back, game is done
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    This update made Aion interesting again.
    Thats all i can say.
    Emeraq
  • EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063
    I tried it out again as well, and it's an entirely new experience. The entire world has changed.
  • MedownMedown Member UncommonPosts: 17

Medown said:

nope, most classes lost skills, the game was remade so before when lvl 50 was your to power now its 80, and you have to relaern skills again, all the archdeva line is out

serious I don't see a reason to put something in the game then in the next update remove it completely from it.

to keep thing short if you played and like aion dring his P2P time don't need to look back there is nothing here anymore to even reminder of that time, there even removed a lot of the fortress sieges and tehr eis a lot less pvp so don't see the point, before all that I did play sometimes and was even trying to come back but the lack of time was a killing, but now im' sure I don't ever need to look back, game is done

Thank you, I indeed played during the p2p time and it was really fun for me. Better keep those memories and not fuck them up by playing this.
    deniterrosej90