Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Lost Ark PvP Video Showcases Berserker Kills Compilation - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Lost Ark PvP Video Showcases Berserker Kills Compilation - MMORPG.com

If you just can't get enough info about Lost Ark, you'll definitely want to check out this new video from YouTuber B Banishing. It features a compilation of Berserker kills. You can check out over eight minutes of dominance in the arena.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    Lets see what is going to be released first:

English Lost Ark version, Diablo 4, Half-Life 3 or Star Citizen...
    ceh430Groqstrongvelimirius
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Wow...we need to start a pool! :D
    Seelinnikoi

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

I'd put my money on a marvel heroes reboot b4 any of that happening!
    AlmostLancelotSeelinnikoimmolou
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    edited November 2018
    0 fights against another berserker ? destroyer and lancer at the end ...well thats something.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I want to play it ;/ It's the closest thing to my dream of a MMO D2-styled game.

ENGLISH. NOW!
    Seelinnikoiarbi15
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited November 2018

Or Final Fantasy 7 remake. 

My money is on English Lost Ark first, then Diablo 4, then FF7 remake in 5+ years, then Star Citizen after we all die. And Half Life 3 will never exist.
    Post edited by Aeander on
    Seelinnikoigastovski1
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Don't you dare mention  Half Life 3,i frantically waited for that game to arrive for years and have finally realized,Valve makes too much money not having to dive intro another HL project.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AlmostLancelotAlmostLancelot Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Aeander said:

Or Final Fantasy 15 remake. 

My money is on English Lost Ark first, then Diablo 4, then FF15 remake in 5+ years, then Star Citizen after we all die. And Half Life 3 will never exist.
    I think you meant Final Fantasy VII remake, there is no remake for XV.
  • Spriggen1337Spriggen1337 Member UncommonPosts: 276

Wizardry said:

Don't you dare mention  Half Life 3,i frantically waited for that game to arrive for years and have finally realized,Valve makes too much money not having to dive intro another HL project.

Half life 3 won't happen the voice actor for gordon freeman died!
    Seelinnikoi
    Wizardry said:
    I am sincerely sorry, but you shouldn't hold your breath. Ever since Valve learned that they could sit back and make obscene amounts of money with little effort, any venture that takes effort or investment is beneath them.
    jimmywolf
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    My money is on Star Citizen coming out first because that pay out would probably make me just as rich as they are.
    Seelinnikoi
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GroqstrongGroqstrong Member RarePosts: 815
    Man waiting for a good english patch and ill dive right into this.
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

Aeander said:

My money is on English Lost Ark first, then Diablo 4, then FF15 remake in 5+ years, then Star Citizen after we all die. And Half Life 3 will never exist.

there is going to be like 3 chapters so FFVII is coming sooner , but not complete
    AlmostLancelot
  • arbi15arbi15 Member UncommonPosts: 41
    Halflife 3 will never happen. If anything then a comeplete reboot or something like that.

Halflife Immortal for iOS and Android, do you guys not have phones?
    Jk,sry
    edited November 2018
    Aeander said:

Yeah. That was a typo/brain fart on my part.
  • XdokiXdoki Member UncommonPosts: 6
    it looks pretty good :D gj
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    As a PvE player all I can say WE DONT ever need PvP in RPG in the first place, go ask any pve players? What a wasted of space to included in our RPG on our limited Hard Drive Space!!! If you love PvP well good for you now go play FPS/moba/whatever games leave RPG alone.

To be fair, IF an RPG can disable all things PvP or delete the PvP component in our RPGs, I do wonder how many would do that purge in a instance?

I also would love to play Lost Ark right now so badly, prolly the only game I have to look forward to =_=', I would like to remind ppl that, no matter how good a MMOrpg or MMO in general it will come down one day, so you don't own any MMO ever >_>. After whats happen on Blizcon well WoW might coming down o_o wow look at that. Sure maybe WoW will never go down as if that was a good thing, it didn't help with our needs for a new mmo does it? If nothing else I'm hopeful for Lost Ark and Cyberpunk 2077 soon like right now and not 2022 j_j.