Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COE server selection is closer than you think

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
edited November 2018 in Chronicles of Elyria
Spotted the announcement over on MassivelyOP, server selection in COE is the next step in the "dance of the dynasties."

Should be interesting to see how the players surprise and frustrate Caspian once again, and his inevitable response to try and control it.

Well, more interesting than the actual game development of which there's been little evidence of so far.

:D 

https://chroniclesofelyria.com/news/29347/Server-Selection-starts-November-19th

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Dakeru

Comments

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    Starts Monday, to coincide with map finalisation and.... Wait for it..... A new sale 
    Slapshot1188[Deleted User]
    Quote from the forum announcement... 

Beyond this coming weekend, on Monday, November 19th you can expect the following exciting updates:

• Results from Map Voting will be announced!
    • Server Selection begins!
    • Our November store promotion launches!
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    It's probably a bad sign for CoE that even I am bored with piling on their stupid shit.   Apathy is WAAAAAAY worse for a company.
    [Deleted User]Kyleran

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    AnOldFart said:
    Starts Monday, to coincide with map finalisation and.... Wait for it..... A new sale 
    A sale?  Makes me think:

"Okay, everything you've done in the past means nothing.  Now, who wants to go first?  Move up the selection ladder for $5.  Oops, somebody passed you, better pay up to move ahead of them."

At least that may be one way to test the limits a whale's mother's credit card.

AnOldFart

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Yeah the sad reality and why i never liked crowd funded games is they need to get in our face early to get money but then it becomes VERY tiresome.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Server selection and map results are in...

And on time... 

Wtf is going on lol
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    AnOldFart said:

And on time... 

Wtf is going on lol
    Now I'm going to have to go look....

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,984
    edited November 2018
    Well.. let's be clear here.  The Monday the 19th date was only announced on Friday the 16th...

So yeah, they hit it... but thats kind of hard to miss. And keep in mind the original dates were waaaaaaaaaaay past now

Post edited by Slapshot1188 on

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

edited November 2018
    Kyleran said:
    AnOldFart said:

And on time... 

Wtf is going on lol
    Now I'm going to have to go look....
    Results for maps were BIN7 :smiley:

It's one of two that I wanted. If the game is released I'm happy. 
    RofusEU