Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

f disk my account please

2»

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 20,157
    Also, for the original poster, you're doing it wrong.  fdisk is deprecated and has been replaced by diskpart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fdisk

(Mentioning that there are other operating systems besides old versions of DOS and Windows that have an fdisk command would ruin this post, so I won't.)
  • lahnmirlahnmir UtrechtMember EpicPosts: 2,048
    I tried, and failed. I can't be apart of this website anymore, it simply takes to places of hate that I can't  have. Please remove all my data  from your web servers. thank you.
    I know you have had RL issues in the past. Go do what you have to do. Do realise that most of what you experience doesn’t come from the outside world but from within yourself, especially negativity. Godspeed.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member RarePosts: 1,525
    "Guys, my brother just lost a contest to get Bless DLC. He's totally freaking out"
    The attempt at self sodomy via remote control was comical.
    JeffSpicoli

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I'm good. I've simply separated my two worlds. I've been liberated if you will :)
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 3,490
    edited November 2018
    You must be dead tired after all that separating.
    Post edited by Asheram on
    Kyleran
  • Mars_OrbitalMars_Orbital Member UncommonPosts: 301
    I just got beamed back up to the mother ship :D
    "Killed just about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another,and I'm here to kill you Little Bill, for what you did to Ned" - William Munny / Unforgiven .