Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

f disk my account please

2»

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 21,004
    Also, for the original poster, you're doing it wrong.  fdisk is deprecated and has been replaced by diskpart.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fdisk

(Mentioning that there are other operating systems besides old versions of DOS and Windows that have an fdisk command would ruin this post, so I won't.)
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member EpicPosts: 2,835
    I tried, and failed. I can't be apart of this website anymore, it simply takes to places of hate that I can't  have. Please remove all my data  from your web servers. thank you.
    I know you have had RL issues in the past. Go do what you have to do. Do realise that most of what you experience doesn’t come from the outside world but from within yourself, especially negativity. Godspeed.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Member EpicPosts: 1,859
    "Guys, my brother just lost a contest to get Bless DLC. He's totally freaking out"
    The attempt at self sodomy via remote control was comical.
    JeffSpicoli

MMORPG.COM took away my swinging cheerleader butt .gif.

• Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,388
    I'm good. I've simply separated my two worlds. I've been liberated if you will :)
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 3,853
    edited November 2018
    You must be dead tired after all that separating.
    Kyleran
  • Prime_DirectivePrime_Directive Member RarePosts: 1,388
    I just got beamed back up to the mother ship :D
    There is a multiverse inside our minds which millions live.
  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 8,029
    How many comments do i need to make inorder to post a topic?
    Stop spamming quotes of others for one thing, it's obnoxious and makes you look like the bot you probably are.
    Kyleran

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    I've been trying all day and it just wont let me
    Kyleran
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ChildoftheShadowsChildoftheShadows Member RarePosts: 1,119
    laserit said:
    to be fair, I've been working on this for a few weeks eliminating  things that are just redundant, like social media , real life people I know , and ect. it is a process of growing forward not regressing backwards. this contest showed I have a lot of work to do. SO I am asking that I am deleted off the  servers all information , all images ect.
    Once you are on the net there is no getting off ;)

It actually makes it a loooooot easier. Free too.
This discussion has been closed.