Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA Gift Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• FeralLokiFeralLoki Member UncommonPosts: 134
    Why is this giveaway still up, all the keys are expired LOL.
  • CytrikCytrik Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Everyone still posting complaining about invalid codes, read the giveaway description...
    "NOTE: These keys will only work on North American servers and will expire on October 31, 2018.
    Read more at https://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways/tera-gift-key-giveaway-1000000909#O7UwvuqHVIbjQokA.99"
    Allerleirauh
  • andrewjbatubeandrewjbatube Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited December 2018
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    @andrewjbatube You're too late, the codes expired October 31, 2018.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    People see only this: 8,290 Keys Left

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• RoxOnFireRoxOnFire Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Well, let me say I am pissed off at Tera. I bought 2 packages on DAY 1 of this game. Made 8 characters,got to lvl 60 back then. Took a break for a couple of years to do rl stuff. I come back to the game 6 months ago and find out they gave all my IGNS away. And everytime I try to make new ones they say I can't. So this game is dead to me. How do they have the nerve to give my IGNS away? I have never seen this in any other games I play. And the amt of $ I spent on this game is gone ofc. Bad move Tera.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Um why is this still showing up? All the key have been expired since october? please remove this giveaway mmorpg.com
    Hariken

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• TwiggLeTwiggLe Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Promotion still posted but the keys no longer work...
    Hariken

• flyingkatanaflyingkatana Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Key is not working.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Most daft thing I have seen mmorpg.com do in a long long time, leave a giveaway up and running on their site when they know the keys are expired...lol

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.