Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online to Grow with the Ruber Ossuary Next Week - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBless Online to Grow with the Ruber Ossuary Next Week - MMORPG.com

Bless Online is getting a new update next week that will see the addition of a new Level 50 dungeon called the Ruber Ossuary. Each faction has its own entrance and a five player party is definitely recommended to tackle the bosses inside and to grab some new gear and other rewards.

Read the full story here

Comments

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    I think this guy is working for Neowiz spreading fake news.
    NanbinoHeretiqueThaharAlbatroesMaurgrimRadoosycogenesisjungmtsalkarionlogdoomex
  • SolancerSolancer Member UncommonPosts: 121
    To my knowledge Bless Online have not deliver the full package or anyone full part of the game if you ask me. Therefore, anything they say is a lie at the end, its evil for anyone to sell expired eggs as a good goods. Oh I don't know why companies thinking making ppl sick was ever a good idea to their biz name "Neowiz."

On a side note; I know only one steampunk mmo from Neowiz and its so old I forgotten the name atm. That was THE only good thing from that company. After this Neowiz is now on the ever growing list of bad eggs companies to date 2018. Its best to not give those rotten game companies any more money, common dudes they are selling us expired goods, is that really what we want?

~ gamers need a law to back charge bad game companies or else we all will pay for it with rotten eggs as a result ~
    NanbinosycogenesisScot
  • AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    I expect Neowiz soon to announce Bless Online Mobile.
    Truvidien88Phry
  • seshsesseshses Member UncommonPosts: 67
    I tried playing the game this week and the performance issues are not even funny , i did like the combat with decent graphics but just the area loading for me was terrible .
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Sounds good. Bless is pretty much the closest thing to Lineage 3 to come out. If you are a diehard lineage 2 player like myself who fell in love with Dark elves and their "magical magic", you might enjoy the "magic" in Bless ;D

As a hardcore L2 player from the days of old (BFA / Bartz) and after playing Bless for 100 hours. Lineage is leagues above Bless and you can't even compare the two.

'Going to need more than cleavage'. Bless Online is lacking, hence why it's failed so many times. They can't even get it off the ground. Seeing as it's F2P now, go ahead and try it. But think long and hard before you spend any money on it as (IMO) I don't believe Neowiz deserves any profit after screwing over multiple gaming markets.
    sycogenesisdoomex
  • cagancagan Member UncommonPosts: 445
    This update will be great for the remaning 1-2k free to play players. All the people who paid money for this garbage already left, now it is the f2p players trying out andtheir last chance to make some money on the cash shop... Taking bets when the servers will shut down...
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    RoinHeretiqueBananableDragnelusCyber_wastelanddoomex

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

cagan said:

This update will be great for the remaning 1-2k free to play players. All the people who paid money for this garbage already left, now it is the f2p players trying out andtheir last chance to make some money on the cash shop... Taking bets when the servers will shut down...

once mystic is released there is nothing left....
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Didn't you want to retire your account because you didn't win the Bless Sweepstake?

You should give that thought a second chance as well.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • axulthrullaxulthrull Member UncommonPosts: 42
    runs great on my i4 1060 6gb
    [Deleted User]
  • ZhenoxZhenox Member UncommonPosts: 59
    "There is 75% less content in L2 , to say Bless is lacking I would question if you where even playing L2"

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Look out using that gif!! Used the same gif in a no man sky thread and got this:

cagan

• sycogenesissycogenesis Member UncommonPosts: 86

For me , Lineage 2 drew me because of the art design of the game. As a closed beta , beta and pre-order of lineage 2 . The Graphics in Bless are absolutely the next level to what I feel L3 could've / will be (better) ..  I post my naught shots because it is like entering lineage 2 for the first time all over again and seeing what a game can be.  There is  75% less content in L2 , to say Bless is lacking I would question if you where even playing L2.

It's literally the Tower of Insolence lol, there is so much more lineage 2 homages all over the place it is really hard to miss if one was truly a fan of lineage. Homages everywhere, but if I wore my jaded glasses I'd never notice them.

Nice Jabba outfit :D .. It is probably the most refreshing art i've seen in the last decade. 

I've learned from life, everyone, EVERYONE deserves a second chance. (except funcom)

dude you are so overflowing with bs and lies and scripted nonsense drop it already nobody here is buying it and we all know how shitty the game is " Neowiz already lied to their first wave of emmisaries about how the game was gonna look " they have no profesionalism
    alkarionlog
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    edited November 2018
    Just to correct the above post, there are five crafting professions.  Three main ones which are armorsmithing, handiwork and enchanting. There are two sub crafting professions which are cooking and alchemy.
    [Deleted User]

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    "Dragons at launch" seems cut-pasted from an advertisement that tries to fluff the content in a game.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• JemAs666JemAs666 Member UncommonPosts: 252
    First you are flying on your dragon and happy the next post you are killing your dragon

• AsgeirAsgeir Member UncommonPosts: 17
    I played lineage 2 for around 5-6 years and i have a total of 1270 hours spent in Bless Online.

Bless Online has absolutely nothing to compare to Lineage 2.

First and most important: Lineage 2 is a PvX game based on Open World PvP.

Bless Online has less PvP than Hello Kitty Online...
  • nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    How much content did Bless Online have in its first stage in Korea?

You are comparing an 2 or 3x re-launched game vs the regular start of another.

Pretty sad you try to convince others this way.
    alkarionlog
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Unfortunately for Neowiz, games like BDO exist and they make Bless look like an alpha build.
    In the end it doesn't matter how 'good' you make a game look, if you don't have half decent gameplay mechanics to support it, particularly when its the combat mechanics and if you get them wrong, well, something like Bless happens, of course the lack of content in the game and the character classes, if they ever manage to finish them all, just made things even worse.  :/
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Lineage 2 at launch :
    1. No real quest
    2. Grinding to max level
    3. Weapon / Armor enchant
    4. Class change either /or
    5. Crafting / Mat gathering : dwarf only
    6. Flag pvp system

Bless At launch :
    1. 3 distinctive crafting spheres / 3 distinctive sub crafting sphere for all classes and races
    2. in depth taming system that allows for 90% of all creatures to become a pet or mount
    3. Enchanting system w/ a sigil system for armor
    4. Deconstruction system that yields usable materials
    5. Combo system that is the next level to the gw2 combat systems/ they are almost identical except for the chained  tree which has up 3 avenues per skill giving you up to 9 different combination  with ease of access
    6. Ride-able mounts that gain buffs when upgraded
    7. Pets with many variety of buffs  when upgraded.
    8. Auto travel
    10. Dragons at launch
    11. PVP mini-games with a 70 vs 70 siege that lvl 25 can join
    12. Resource dungeons that give players easier access to base crafting materials
    13. Cross server market system
    14. faction based PVP
    15. An actual story / plot
    16. Actual quests that give actual xp
    17. The Hunting system that allows grinders to get rewwards if they grind out mobs.
    18. Core crafting materials must be gained through grouping in dungeons
    20. The Tactics combat system, 3 spheres of character progression
    21. Enchanting system for weapon and armors

is that 75% . not sure.

ok lets get here, since l2 is older and with almost the same graphic, l2 was always made for group and guild playing, its grinding at his finest with was always the top on koreans MMO, the crafting i dumb requiring too many mats, and npc cost on basic gear absurd high, that is what on l2 nothing else, but even so l2 could be considered sucessfull since it been over 10 year then the game is out and there is still more people playing it then bless.

now on bless

crafting is useless really, armorsmith only for repair hammer, only enchanting could be usefull, for the taming and gems, for gear do dungeon runs, only way to get weapons are also from drops, weapons can't be crafted, the taming system is a nice idea, the whole pets are like just visual buffs you can't figure out what they do, they are not part of the world like arche age horse or pet are, they pop up and follow you/ you keep on top on it, then disapear.
    combat is teh same skill spam with a very strange long cds on skills, and teh stance system is werd as hell, can't even call it stance really its just change skills, and its clunk at his best, using RTY spamming the same skill over and over is not fun, strange enough l2 combat is a lot better
    the arena if you enter on lvl 25 you will be just cannon fodder, you are useless, i'm lvl 39 and with lvl 37 gear with lvl 50 weapon and even so i'm not usefull enough to make diference, i'm staying alive a lot now, but im guardian, any squishy is dead before they could do anything and can't do damage too synce the gear gap.
    market is nothing new, several game do that, and the resource dungeon make the whole collecting materials pointless, with make sense since crafting is pointless
    faction pvp was never a good thing, without a 3rd faction to even out, on 2 factions if one is winning they will keep winning, but there was not much pvp here without the battleground anyway so, meh

story is more like a filler, most will just ignore, and you know why the hunt part of the game is here? because grinding the mobs without it does not give xp, even with a pet who gives almost 80% bonus xp you still get around 100, but completing the hunt will give you 2.2k(more or less based on mobs lvl) its interesting when you start but in the end is become annoying, since you will try to farm dungeons anyway for gear, with also is limited entrys each day

btw the class changing/spec is what make lineage good I always liked this system

all in all the reason you choose to compare bless to l2 means if you compare this game to any other newer game you would lose, but then again l2 have more people playing then bless have

all in all have fun with bless, they server will be closed before the end of the next year, there is nothing there to hold people longer then that
    nfacatriusdoomex
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • nfacatriusnfacatrius Member UncommonPosts: 100
    edited November 2018
    ^ This guy is certainly an employed person at Neowiz trying to do some damage control and sweettalking you into their game.

If the game would truly be that good why does it only have only well under 1.800,00 average players in the last 30 days?

Where is the promised mystic class which should have been avaible at launch?

Why did the korean server get shut down today, when the game would be as fantastic as you say?

Why was the game b2p and not f2p as it has the same cash shop as the ru/kr version anyway?

Why does the game run like ass even on an good system as mine? (Gtx 1080ti/ryzen 2700x/trident z gb ddr4). Even Tera who can only support 1 gb of gpu vram and 1 cpu core runs better than this.

There is so many things wrong with this game that i could fill an entire page myself in this comment section. Go ahead and try the game but you will uninstall it fast as there are way better games to spend your time on.
    Post edited by nfacatrius on
    alkarionlog
    No doubt the game is beautiful but they really really should have done a closed beta with NDA vs the early access fiasco.  I was hoping this would be a less boring BDO but I cannot even give the game a shot as the stuttering and performance issues kill me.  This like so many others is great in concept but it felt very lonely the little I did try to play.
    wouldn't change much, game is what it is, its a 5 yoear old game who couldn't survive even on his main market
    ^ This guy is certainly an employed person at Neowiz trying to do some damage control and sweettalking you into their game.

If the game would truly be that good why does it only have only well under 1.800,00 average players in the last 30 days?

Where is the promised mystic class which should have been avaible at launch?

Why did the korean server get shut down today, when the game as fantastic as you say?

Why was the game b2p and not f2p as it has the same cash shop as the ru/kr version anyway?

Why does the game run like ass even on an good system as mine? (Gtx 1080ti/ryzen 2700x/trident z gb ddr4). Even Tera who can only support 1 gb of gpu vram and 1 cpu core runs better than this.

There is so many things wrong with this game that i could fill an entire page myself in this comment section. Go ahead and try the game but you will uninstall it fast as there are way better games to spend your time on.
    fill the page.
    actually your pic makes sense, this game is a trap lol