Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legends of Aria + MMORPG.com GeForce GTX 1080 Sweepstakes

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageLegends of Aria + MMORPG.com GeForce GTX 1080 Sweepstakes

The fine folks at Citadel Studios, makers of Legends of Aria, have partnered with us to give away a GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix Graphics Card, and THREE (3) Lord Founder Packs for Legends of Aria.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142
    Thanks to LoA and MMORPG.com for this giveaway. I did all the entries except for invite friends because well...you know. Hope I win!
    Yoofaloofbartoni33husky_sapper
  • JownzJownz Member UncommonPosts: 62
    Thanks! a new 1080 would be a great early x-mas :) Good Luck to all..
    ghettoceleb
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I think I entered correctly kind of confused. Granted I haven't had my coffee yet.

• BrunlinBrunlin Member UncommonPosts: 79
    edited November 2018
    LOL, yea im about to upgrade my mobo, cpu, and Ram.......(Ryzen 5 2600...16 gigs of DDR4)but will not be able to upgrade my 1050 TI yet because of my budget. So it would be super sweet to win a 1080 ti

If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0

• SebaElite7SebaElite7 Member CommonPosts: 3
    i hope i win i need it, i dont have a job and im doom now, this is will be great to play this game and find good work.
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    edited November 2018
    Excellent sweepstakes contest. Good luck to us all.
  • NetisNetis Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I could use the upgrade and the game looks interesting. Need to find out more about the game.
  • sunearthsunearth Member UncommonPosts: 3
    hope i win for my new aoc monitor <3
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    edited November 2018
    You all might as well give up because I've decided I'll be winning this. If I don't I want you to delete my account and all my personal data that you have stored on your server. (inside joke...)
    [Deleted User]
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944
    this is a scam to augment exposure on social networks, and force others to give them free advertising on those networks; otherwise there would be a simple process to enter their "sweepstakes" it is pay (spend your name/account) to play.
    CelciusSamhaelManWithNoTan

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    I shall refrain from entering and thereby increase the possibility that one of you might win.

• Mouloxtos85Mouloxtos85 Member UncommonPosts: 66
    Good luck to all of us, thank you for the giveaway!
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Well it served its purpose. . I looked at the game. Need to update my sweepstakes twitter.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• remington80remington80 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Good luck everyone ! That would be a nice combo UO 20 years later and a 1080 ! Thanks =)
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Good luck everyone :)
  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    edited November 2018

bhug said:

this is a scam to augment exposure on social networks, and force others to give them free advertising on those networks; otherwise there would be a simple process to enter their "sweepstakes" it is pay (spend your name/account) to play.

This is not a scam. This is literally how people market products sometimes. Saying this is a scam is like saying a commercial on TV is a scam. A scam would mean us getting screwed, which isn't the case.
  • SplattrSplattr Member RarePosts: 543
    Other scams to get you to advertise for free:

Cars - You pay thousands of dollars to drive around a literal billboard. I am pretty sure the companies emblem, and even more so the damn name of the car, isn't stamped all over the car to remind me what it is.

Shoes - The Nike Swoosh isn't on your shoes because it makes you jump 3% higher.

Computers - Although you think that alien head is on your computer so the ladies will know how big your epeen is, it's really there to let others know that, like you, they should over pay for their rig too.

bhug said:

Other scams to get you to advertise for free:

Cars - You pay thousands of dollars to drive around a literal billboard. I am pretty sure the companies emblem, and even more so the damn name of the car, isn't stamped all over the car to remind me what it is.

Shoes - The Nike Swoosh isn't on your shoes because it makes you jump 3% higher.

Computers - Although you think that alien head is on your computer so the ladies will know how big your epeen is, it's really there to let others know that, like you, they should over pay for their rig too.

I could go on, but I think you get the idea. Besides, if I have to give up my social media accounts for a free GPU, so be it.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited November 2018

bhug said:

It's not a scam, they're buying advertisement, followers and publicity this way.

GTX 1080, some game packages, and the hassle of organizing everything is the price they pay, and for them it's likely cheaper than buying ad space would be.

• crankkedcrankked Member UncommonPosts: 284
    Login to your existing account
    ****EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED************

has already been used to log in to Gleam.

Please login to your linked account:

Thanks for the contest, but how about fixing your shit so I can actually enter it?
  • HaytmeHaytme Member UncommonPosts: 8
    For some reason I can't get the follow with twitter entries even tho I am fallowing. Anyone know a fix?
  • MitraTudoMitraTudo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    i beleave
  • AyliarAyliar Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Love this contest! Fingers crossed!!
  • Branko2307Branko2307 Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Nice contest and tomorrow open beta for 2days, vnice gl all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum!! ~Planescape: Torment~