Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Golden Oldie is Making a Return - Langrisser Mobile Has Been Announced - MMORPG.com News

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited November 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageA Golden Oldie is Making a Return - Langrisser Mobile Has Been Announced - MMORPG.com News

If you remember the world before cell phones and high-speed internet, you may remember an RPG series called Langrisser. If so, today's news that a new Langrisser mobile game is being developed may come as a welcome surprise. Langrisser Mobile is being developed by Zlongame and "retains the classic turn-based strategic gameplay of the original series".

Read the full story here

Comments

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    I hate that it's mobile, but damn am i glad that Langrisser is finally returning [now bring back Growlanser too].
    rojoArcueid
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Asch126 said:

I hate that it's mobile, but damn am i glad that Langrisser is finally returning [now bring back Growlanser too].

According to wikipedia there is a compilation coming to PS4 and Switch next year. I'll be waiting for that one.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Not only do i remember the Langrisser series,i play Langrisser 2 a LOT,like every week or so.

However ,as the series moved onto newer versions the game imo did not improve,different developers than the Masaya team likely the reason.
    You would think being i have played this for many years and love it i would know more but i am only guessing that Langrisser 1 was foreign and the English version was Warsong,another game i enjoyed a lot until i got a Lang 2 Eng version.

Mobile,nope,not interested at all,turning a classic great game into a mobile cash shop is way off my radar so far i can't see it.
    Now if you want to just sell me the game w/o any mobile crap then i might take notice.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• rudolfrealrudolfreal Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I like langrisser since I was a kid, but a mobile game? Just like other card games it has R, SR, SSR... I can imagine another cash grab disappointed game.
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    With Nox it's really easy to just play mobile games on your PC, even better with controller setup. However that doesn't make the experience less watered down, but beats playing on a little screen and the neck cramps that follow. There is few mobile titles out there that I'd even give attention to, but this would be one I would jump on. I'm sure it will be cash shop heavy though.
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.