Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Desert Online Continues to Celebrate 10 Million Players Worldwide

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
edited November 2018 in Black Desert Online
Black Desert Online Continues to Celebrate 10 Million Players Worldwide

Black Desert Online continues to celebrate reaching 10 million registered players worldwide with exclusive events and giveaways. :D

https://play4.uk/black-desert-online-continues-to-celebrate-10-million-players-worldwide-game-news-650

Kyleran

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    For a B2P MMO BDO has been hugely successful, i am not really all that happy with the cash shop, but it could have been much worse, apparently the Korean versions cash shop is worse. But even so it has become my 'main' game. ;)
    MaurgrimKyleran
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    I bought it maybe 2 years ago when it was like 5 bucks on steam still havent made an account....
  • rena_ryugurena_ryugu Member UncommonPosts: 34
    rodarin said:
    I bought it maybe 2 years ago when it was like 5 bucks on steam still havent made an account....
    Typical steam player lol
    Kyleran
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    You'd think with all the computers laying around, and all the smart people who are able to navigate programming logic, that someone would be able to get to the bottom of what having "registered users" means so the developers can stop celebrating it.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited November 2018
    You'd think with all the computers laying around, and all the smart people who are able to navigate programming logic, that someone would be able to get to the bottom of what having "registered users" means so the developers can stop celebrating it.
    Hmm, I wonder if all of those registrations are GDPR compliant? Perhaps I should let authorities in the EU know?

:D 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Regardless of its meaning it remains a useless weasel word.  Let's hear some recent concurrent user figures.

Usually a bit harder to come by.

:D 

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• akssel02akssel02 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    am just waiting for the xbox version as pearl is the publisher 
    i just hope they manage to deliver the cash shop better then kakao did with the pc version ..
  • TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Play Gamez BD private server instead. 

MUCH better game... removes all the grind and there's no need to AFK grind for anything.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    edited November 2018
    You've got to be kidding right? You really think that developers don't know what that means?

Well, maybe you don't. It's marketing.

*edited for snarkiness B)
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    akssel02 said:
    am just waiting for the xbox version as pearl is the publisher 
    i just hope they manage to deliver the cash shop better then kakao did with the pc version ..
    Here is the thing, the kakao cash shop is the NA/EU one, mostly cosmetic and while there are some issues, its not that bad. Pearl Abyss, well what that means is you are getting the Korean version of the cash shop, so keep your wallet handy, you are going to need it. ;)
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Sovrath said:
    You've got to be kidding right? You really think that developers don't know what that means?

Well, maybe you don't. It's marketing.

*edited for snarkiness B)

Snark doesn't work when you missed the original snark/sarcasm. Gosh, and you showed so much promise.  :D
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯